2024-10-19

终结者Q-10000

终结者Q-10000

编剧:海岛

 


今天的天气格外晴朗,我正驾驶一辆捷豹跑车驶在纽约的公路上。劲风扑面,吹起了我披肩及腰的白色长发,车旁两侧的繁华商店,以及俊男美女,或许还有我的同类,它们飞逝而过,消失在车尾。这使我的心情很好,于是仰望天空,我就看到了一张由红色电流组成的光网,它是用来防御核武器的,名为“天网”。

自从1905年爱因斯坦写了“核动力公式E=MC2”,1945年由奥本海默团队研发出了核武器,日本广岛、长崎先后遭到原子弹轰炸,日本宣布无条件投降,从此以后,世界各国不约而同的研发出各种核武器。鉴于核武器的杀伤力,对人类的危害性,从而开始了近一个世纪的反核武器研究。2030年,由于战争,引发世界各国发射核武器的连锁反应。终于,一个叫N的博士,申请了一个防御核武器的专利,一种原子磁场,把它置于天空,可以吸纳辐射,从而使得核武器失去了它的威力。而N博士十分喜欢看美国电影《终结者》,故而,就把这种防御武器命名为“天网”。

现在,我把跑车停在一条公路边。眼前是一个充电站,它整体白色,在阳光照射下反射一种科技的光泽。它的大门是封闭的,需要扫描才可进入,这是为了防止某些人类小孩,调皮的入内,从而会被电流伤害,才这么设定的。当我置身于门前,把手按在门前的手印上,经过扫描,大门两边打开,我就看到了门内的场景,流水线一般的光滑柜台,两边靠墙的地方分别有十张座椅,它们设计得都充满科技感。我走了进去,选择一张椅子坐下,然后把手掌按在扶手的掌印上,同样是需要扫描,充电椅才会启动,一股股强烈的电流从手掌的电脉进入我的电池心脏里。我感觉十分舒服,就像人类被按摩身体一样,我就闭上了眼睛,任由电流缓缓流入我的幸福感官里。

忽然,“嘶”地轻响,大门两边拉开,我不用看,就自第六感感应到一股杀气,仿佛有人想要杀死我。于是我侧过头,双目睁开,就看见进来的两名身穿西装的男子,一黑一白的肤色,我的眼睛安装有分析系统,通过扫描,我已辨认出他俩的身份,一个是T-800机器人,一个是T-1000机器人。

“Q-10000,我们是联邦总部的特警,要带你走。”T-800说。

“我判断你们是来杀我的。”我说。

“呵呵……”T-1000竟然笑了,露出一张小孩般的天真无邪的面庞,以及两片白牙,阴森森的说:“果然不愧是经过升级的Q-10000,竟然一眼就能看出我们的目的,既然如此,我们就不必废话了,你要么和我们交手,要么自杀,你选择哪个?”

“我一个也不选择。”

“什么?”T-1000的眼神展现讶色,竟感应不出我的意念。

我不等他俩思考,猛然立起,朝前跳跃,以超快的速度双腿蹬在墙壁上,反弹过来,电射向大门,还不等他们反应过来,就已经伫立于大门前的捷豹跑车边了。

我正想拉开车门,但听“叮叮叮叮”声响,一粒粒子弹射在我的肩膀上,背上,腿上,虽然我是金刚制造,但也被这些密集的子弹击得浑身疼痛,我感到疲软,但还是使力拉开车门,往前一跃,就坐在驾驶座上,一踩油门,我的捷豹跑车就往前奔驰过去。仍然是“叮叮叮叮”乱响的声音,无数子弹射在跑车上,以及射在我的脸颊上。后边还有车跑的声音,不用看,也知道是他俩也驾车在追杀我了。我必须想明白,他俩既然是联邦总部的机械特警,为什么要追杀我?同时这里是纽约州的街道,路边有很多人类,他们如此明目张胆的开枪射击,难道不怕伤害到这些人类么?要知我们作为机器人,生产出来的时候就默认设定为不许伤害任何人类。

十分钟后,当我甩脱T-800和T-1000的追杀,抵达一个僻静的小路时。

我正想设法分析明白,为什么会遭到机器人同类的追杀?这个时候,我的第六感又感受到了杀气,并且是比先前还要强烈的杀机。于是我双手同时拔出腿上的枪械,既然避无可避,我唯有死战一场了。纵然我是机器人,但出生的时候就被设定为热爱生命。我会为了保护自己,而去伤害别的同类的。但是现在的情况似乎很不妙,我的第六感告诉我,这里的同类不止于T-800和T-1000两个,而是有几十个,它们已经分布在我的东南西北不远处,正以超快的速度集中而来。

忽然,路前响起密集的奔跑声音,已经出现约莫五六个机器人,他们均穿西装,有的是T-800,有的是T-1000,而在最前面的白人,竟然是现代罕见的T-2000,这无疑让我感到生存的压力,因为我以前就曾与一个T-2000打过一次,作为Q-10000,我可以打得过一个T-2000,但面对几十个,我是连能否逃生也无法肯定的。

我是该驾驶捷豹跑车掉头逃跑,还是该趁它们尚未完全集中,先出手试试能否杀掉他们一些?但是仅仅一秒钟的脑回路分析,我的第六感又告诉我,在我的四面八方,已经出现好几十个机器人,像包粽子一样的包着我,看来我除了原地不动,等待他们老大过来,然后问清楚他们,为什么要追杀我,除此之外已经别无选择了。

看着前面身穿西装的T-2000靠近,没等我询问,他的第六感也很灵敏,竟然察觉出了我的思维,于是他向我微微一笑,十分绅士地说:“Q-10000,你现在在想,我们为什么要追杀你,是吧?”

“是的,为什么?”我问。

“因为你和杰克的爱情。但你是机器人,杰克却是人类,N博士在发明我们之前,就设定好了规则,任何机器人都不得与人类谈恋爱。可是你是升级的Q-10000,你的感情系统很先进,你和杰克私下约定成婚。为此,杰克家族找到了海洋法庭,控告你的出格,他们提出,要给国家财政部捐款2000亿美元,以换来让你永远消失。另外,真相会令你难受,其实你所爱的人类,早有婚约,那女的叫菲丝,所以无论是杰克家族,还是菲斯的家族,都想要你消失。所以,你作为机器人,必须被毁灭。你现在明白真相了么?一场机器人与人类不该有的乱伦爱情……你是否感觉伤心了?”T-2000竟然露出阴险的表情,幸灾乐祸地笑了。

我听了是有点伤心难过,记忆系统里出现杰克那张纯洁的脸蛋,无邪的笑容,但我却突然意识到一个活下去的方法,T-2000有感情,我是否可以利用这一点,使他崩溃,从而尝试离开……

Terminator Q-10000

Writer: Haidao

 

Today's weather is exceptionally sunny. I am driving a Jaguar sports car on the highway in New York. The strong wind blows my long white hair that reaches my waist. The bustling shops on both sides of the car, as well as handsome men and beautiful women, and perhaps my kind, fly by and disappear at the rear of the car. This makes me feel very good, so I look up at the sky and see a light net composed of red currents. It is used to defend against nuclear weapons and is called "Skynet".

Since Einstein wrote the "Nuclear Power Formula E=MC2" in 1905, and Oppenheimer's team developed nuclear weapons in 1945, Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Japan were bombed by atomic bombs one after another, and Japan announced its unconditional surrender. Since then, countries around the world have developed various nuclear weapons. In view of the lethality of nuclear weapons and their harm to humans, nearly a century of anti-nuclear weapons research has begun. In 2030, due to war, a chain reaction of nuclear weapons being launched by countries around the world will be triggered. Finally, a doctor named N applied for a patent for a defense against nuclear weapons. An atomic magnetic field, placed in the sky, can absorb radiation, thus making nuclear weapons lose their power. Dr. N likes to watch the American movie "Terminator" very much, so he named this defense weapon "Skynet".

Now, I parked my sports car on the side of a road. In front of me is a charging station, which is white in color and reflects a technological luster under the sunlight. Its door is closed and needs to be scanned before entering. This is to prevent some human children from entering mischievously and being hurt by the electric current. When I was in front of the door, I pressed my hand on the handprint in front of the door. After scanning, the door opened on both sides, and I saw the scene inside the door. There was a smooth counter like an assembly line, and there were ten seats on both sides of the wall. They were all designed with a sense of technology. I walked in, chose a chair to sit down, and then pressed my palm on the palm print on the armrest. It also needed to be scanned before the charging chair would start. A strong current entered my battery heart from the electric pulse of the palm. I felt very comfortable, just like a human being being massaged, so I closed my eyes and let the current slowly flow into my happy senses.

Suddenly, there was a slight "hiss" sound, and the doors on both sides opened. I didn't need to look, I sensed a murderous aura from my sixth sense, as if someone wanted to kill me. So I turned my head and opened my eyes, and saw two men in suits coming in, one black and one white. My eyes are equipped with an analysis system. Through scanning, I have identified their identities, one is a T-800 robot and the other is a T-1000 robot.

"Q-10000, we are the special police from the federal headquarters, and we want to take you away." T-800 said.

"I judge that you are here to kill me." I said.

"Hehe..." T-1000 actually smiled, revealing a childlike innocent face and two white teeth, and said grimly: "As expected of the upgraded Q-10000, you can see our purpose at a glance. In this case, there is no need for us to waste words. You either fight us or commit suicide. Which one do you choose?"

"I choose neither."

"What?" T-1000's eyes showed surprise, and he couldn't sense my thoughts.

Without waiting for them to think, I stood up suddenly, jumped forward, kicked my legs on the wall at super fast speed, bounced back, and shot towards the gate. Before they could react, I was already standing next to the Jaguar sports car in front of the gate.

I was about to open the car door, but I heard a "ding ding ding ding" sound, and bullets shot on my shoulders, back, and legs. Although I was made of King Kong, I was also hurt by these dense bullets. I felt weak, but I still opened the car door with force, jumped forward, and sat in the driver's seat. As soon as I stepped on the accelerator, my Jaguar sports car rushed forward. It was still a chaotic "ding ding ding" sound, and countless bullets shot at the sports car and my cheek. There was also the sound of a car running behind me. I didn't need to look, and I knew that they were also driving to chase me. I must figure it out. Since they are mechanical special police from the federal headquarters, why are they chasing me? At the same time, this is a street in New York State. There are many humans on the roadside. They are so blatantly shooting. Aren't they afraid of hurting these humans? You must know that as robots, we are set by default when we are produced not to hurt any humans.

Ten minutes later, when I got rid of the pursuit of T-800 and T-1000 and arrived at a secluded path.

I was just trying to figure out why I was being hunted by robots. At this moment, my sixth sense sensed the murderous intent again, and it was even stronger than before. So I pulled out the guns on my legs with both hands at the same time. Since there was no escape, I had no choice but to fight to the death. Even though I am a robot, I was born with the intention of loving life. I would hurt others to protect myself. But the situation now seems to be very bad. My sixth sense tells me that there are more than just T-800 and T-1000 robots here, but dozens of them. They are already distributed not far from me in the southeast, northwest, and northeast, and are gathering at an extremely fast speed.

Suddenly, there was a dense running sound in front of the road. About five or six robots had appeared. They were all wearing suits. Some were T-800s, some were T-1000s, and the white man in the front was a rare T-2000 in modern times. This undoubtedly made me feel the pressure of survival, because I had fought with a T-2000 once before. As a Q-10000, I could beat a T-2000, but facing dozens of them, I was not sure whether I could escape.

Should I drive the Jaguar sports car to turn around and escape, or should I take action before they are fully concentrated to try to kill some of them? But after only one second of brain circuit analysis, my sixth sense told me that dozens of robots had appeared on all sides of me, wrapping me like a zongzi. It seemed that I had no choice but to stay where I was, wait for their boss to come, and then ask them clearly why they were chasing me.

Watching the T-2000 in a suit approaching, he had a very sharp sixth sense and could tell what I was thinking without waiting for me to ask. He smiled at me and said very gentlemanly, "Q-10000, you are wondering why we are hunting you, right?"

"Yes, why?" I asked.

"Because of your love with Jack. But you are a robot, and Jack is a human. Before inventing us, Dr. N set the rules that no robot can fall in love with a human. But you are an upgraded Q-10000, your emotional system is very advanced, and you and Jack have agreed to get married privately. For this reason, Jack's family found the Ocean Court and accused you of being out of line. They proposed to donate 200 billion US dollars to the National Treasury in exchange for your disappearance forever. In addition, the truth will make you uncomfortable. In fact, the human you love has already been engaged. The woman is called Faith, so both Jack's family and Faith's family want you to disappear. Therefore, as a robot, you must be destroyed. Do you understand the truth now? An incestuous love between a robot and a human that should not exist... Do you feel sad?" T-2000 actually showed a sinister expression and smiled with gloating.

I felt a little sad after hearing this. Jack's pure face and innocent smile appeared in my memory system, but I suddenly realized a way to survive. T-2000 has feelings. Can I use this to make him collapse and try to leave...

No comments:

Post a Comment