致拳头游戏公司的信
尊敬的Riot Games,你们好,近几天,我又去玩了《英雄联盟》,发现你们改变了关于英雄出场技能多少的设定,以前每个英雄出场只有一个技能,现在每个英雄的出场是有三个技能了,并且出场金币也增加到1400。毫无疑问,你们这种改变,一定是看了我所写的《圣地(DOTA3)游戏设计秘籍》这本书了。作为一名游戏制作人,我设计了一些东西,有人采纳,我应该笑了,但我怎么也无法笑得起来,原因是你们Riot Games也好,Valve公司也好,采纳我的创意太多了,都是免费,这是盗版。姑且不说2002年我设计的这种史无前者的MOBA游戏类型,你们全部免费模仿,那是我要给美国中情局与暴雪公司写信,自作自受,无话可说,但是自从我在2020年开始回忆与写作《圣地(DOTA3)游戏设计秘籍》这本书,声称要卖掉这款游戏的版权,你们没有经过我的同意,授权,仍然屡屡使用我的设计,就缺乏道德了,诸如《DOTA2》的加速模式、莲花池、传送门等等不胜枚举,还有现在《英雄联盟》的英雄出场三个等级,以及亚索的设计费。
我所设计的MOBA3代,少说年盈利是6000亿美元(美国GDP总收入是6万亿美元),多说总价值几百万亿美元,我想把它做成收费模式,我现在仅仅是想把它以100亿美元的价格拍卖掉版权而已,因为我现在过于危险,快要饿死,还有机器,我想历史上有多少人是穷得饿死的呢?
我希望Riot Games、Valve、包括腾讯、网易这些公司,对我这个MOBA游戏创始人保持尊重之心,向我购买MOBA游戏的专利制作费,要知计算机是美国发明的,美国也不会对世界各国说,可以免费制造计算机与操作系统吧?
如果Riot Games、Valve、Blizzard Entertainment你们这些与我颇有关系的公司,宁可不赚这数百万亿美元,看我饿死,那么我只能与俄罗斯合作了,入职某家俄罗斯游戏公司,负责制作这款全世界人民都期待想玩的MOBA3代游戏。而俄罗斯与美国是什么关系,这个我想我不说,你们所有人也应该十分清楚吧?
另外,有些鸡皮蒜苗的事我也得提提说说。我是个游戏迷,我不仅喜欢玩《DOTA2》,也喜欢玩《英雄联盟》,但是每次我玩《英雄联盟》的时候,负责匹配玩家的员工,老是针对我,骚扰我,不停给我胡乱匹配。比如我的队友会挂机,会送人头,英雄失去技能,无法购买装备,对手则会开外挂增加攻击力,甚至还专门有员工负责远程盯着我的游戏视野看,以好打赢我,然后打输了,就不停修改名字骂人,污言秽语,十分恶心。我辈极为不齿这种无用小人。我知道这两年中国海、陆、空三军在南海围绕台湾军演,所以台湾有很多奸细混入中国政府、企业、网站、学校、公安局、电视台等等,所以代理运营《英雄联盟》的腾讯也该有很多国民党奸细,他们喜欢挑拨大陆人之间的关系,也喜欢挑拨中国与美、英、法、俄之间的关系。所以腾讯里这些匹配员会这么恶心的胡乱匹配,还老是喜欢和我一起对玩游戏,他们配么,也不看看自己什么身份?
所以我想对Riot Games公司说的是,直接把这些匹配员开除掉,以后负责所有国家的匹配员,必须全部是美国人,至于为什么我有资格说这话,因为我是所有MOBA游戏的创始人,你们《英雄联盟》也好,《DOTAA2》也好,每年能赚20亿美元,靠的就是我设计的玩法。我想,既然Riot、Valve的设计师都在阅读我写的《圣地(DOTA3)游戏设计秘籍》这本书,那么,想必也能很快浏览到这封书信。那么请,快点辞退这些恶心的垃圾员工吧,把所有游戏匹配员换成美国人,毕竟我很喜欢玩MOBA游戏。
我对Euls、Guinsoo、Icefrog的才华与努力也是很认可的,如果他们快点联系我,一起成立一家制作MOBA3代网络游戏的公司就好了。
我还能说什么呢?我只想快点卖掉《圣地(DOTA3)游戏设计秘籍》的专利版权,或者加盟某家游戏公司,以技术入股,获得10%至30%的股份,这样我的收入会远远高于100亿美元。要知道,现在全地球的人都对我这款MOBA3代游戏万分期待,很想尝试去玩,他们都愿意为这种玩法付费。电视与游戏都不是物质,但人人需要它,因为快乐。既然如此,那么无论哪个国家,只要想挣这几百万亿美元,都来联系我吧!
我的电话18000287774,我的邮箱33286477@qq.com
祝大家游戏快乐,再见。
2026.2.6.海岛
A Letter to Riot Games
Dear Riot Games, I recently played League of Legends again and noticed that you've changed the starting ability system for champions. Previously, each champion started with only one ability; now, each champion starts with three, and the starting gold has increased to 1400. Undoubtedly, this change was made after reading my book, *The Holy Land (DOTA3) Game Design Secrets*. As a game developer, I should be happy when my designs are adopted, but I can't seem to find it funny. The reason is that Riot Games and Valve have adopted too many of my ideas for free—it's piracy. Leaving aside the fact that you all freely imitated my unprecedented MOBA game design from 2002—a move I had to write to the CIA and Blizzard Entertainment—I had no choice but to accept my fate. However, since I began writing "The Design Secrets of Dota 3" in 2020, claiming I would sell the game's copyright, your continued use of my designs without my consent or authorization is unethical. Examples include Dota 2's speed-up mode, lotus pond, and teleportation portals, and now League of Legends' three hero entry tiers and Yasuo's design fee.
My designed MOBA 3 has an annual profit of at least $600 billion (US GDP is $6 trillion), and its total value is in the hundreds of trillions of dollars. I want to make it a paid game. I only want to auction off the copyright for $10 billion because I'm currently in dire straits, starving, and struggling with my machines. How many people in history have starved to death?
I hope that Riot Games, Valve, and companies like Tencent and NetEase will show me respect as the founder of MOBA games and purchase the patent fees from me. After all, computers were invented in the US, and the US wouldn't offer to manufacture computers and operating systems for free to other countries, would it?
If companies like Riot Games, Valve, and Blizzard Entertainment, which have close ties to me, would rather forgo these trillions of dollars and watch me starve, then I'll have no choice but to cooperate with Russia and join a Russian game company to develop this MOBA 3 that everyone in the world is eagerly anticipating. And what is the relationship between Russia and the US? I think you all know perfectly well, right?
Also, I have to mention some trivial matters. I'm a game enthusiast; I enjoy playing not only *DOTA 2* but also *League of Legends*. However, every time I play *League of Legends*, the staff responsible for matchmaking always target me, harass me, and constantly match me with random characters. For example, my teammates might go AFK, feed kills, or have their heroes lose skills and be unable to buy equipment. The opponents, on the other hand, might use cheats to increase their attack power. There are even employees specifically tasked with remotely monitoring my game vision to try and beat me. After losing, they constantly change their names to hurl insults and profanities—it's disgusting. We despise such useless and despicable people. I know that in the past two years, the Chinese army, navy, and air force have conducted military exercises around Taiwan in the South China Sea. Therefore, many spies from Taiwan have infiltrated the Chinese government, businesses, websites, schools, police stations, and television stations. So, Tencent, which operates *League of Legends*, probably also has many Kuomintang spies. They like to sow discord among mainlanders and between China and the US, UK, France, and Russia. That's why these matchmakers at Tencent play such disgustingly random matches and always like to play with me. Do they deserve to play? Don't they know their place?
So what I want to say to Riot Games is: fire these matchmakers immediately! From now on, all matchmakers for all countries must be Americans. Why am I qualified to say this? Because I am the founder of all MOBA games. Your *League of Legends* and *DOTA 2* earn $2 billion annually because of the gameplay I designed. I think since the designers at Riot and Valve are reading my book, *The Holy Land (DOTA 3) Game Design Secrets*, they'll probably see this letter soon. So please, fire these disgusting, garbage employees and replace all matchmakers with Americans. After all, I really enjoy playing MOBA games.
I also greatly admire the talent and hard work of Euls, Guinsoo, and Icefrog. If they contact me soon, it would be great if we could start a company to create a third-generation MOBA game.
What else can I say? I just want to quickly sell the patent rights to "DOTA 3 Game Design Secrets," or join a game company, contributing my technology as equity for a 10% to 30% stake. That way, my income would far exceed $10 billion. You see, the entire world is incredibly excited about my MOBA 3rd generation game and eager to try it out; they're willing to pay for this gameplay. Television and games aren't material things, but everyone needs them because they bring joy. So, if anyone in any country wants to earn those trillions of dollars, contact me!
My phone number is 18000287774, and my email is 33286477@qq.com. Happy gaming, everyone! Goodbye.
February 6, 2026. Island
No comments:
Post a Comment