Big mistake
Dedicated to miraa
[Intro]
Yeah
[Verse 1]
Won't step, won't touch the roads if he's lurkin'
He's the one who's got me yearning
I'm young, still tight, still learning
He keep his eye on me
I could never waste a second, baby
I'ma make you stay up all night
You can tell me anything, my baby
I know how to keep a secret for life
[Chorus]
Mistake
Big mistake
Big mistake that you're making
While you wait
I get paid
Tell me how long are you taking
He knows he can take me somewhere
Do me dirty and then havе me flyin' high
Then I grow a little morе dependent
Like without this man, I wanna cry
It's unlike me
It's bad timing
You can never find 'em like me
From another world entirely, yeah
Come try me
If you can find me
You could never make 'em like me
From another world entirely, yeah
See upcoming R&B shows
Get tickets for your favorite artists
You might also like
Seven (Clean Ver.)
Jung Kook (정국) & Latto
What Was I Made For?
Billie Eilish
Lick Or Sum
GloRilla & GloRilla
[Verse 2]
From another world, you're not gon' find me now (Oh-oh)
From another world, you can't hold me (Oh)
I'll be in the city, I be vibing out
You won't catch me out in the city on my lonely
Those other bitches, they ain't deserving
They ain't worth it
Why you fucking on and old piece?
Falling in love, it just make me nervous
Are you worth it? Why you actin' like you know me? Yeah
Can't tell me nothing (No, no), see me
Can't stop me when I'm loving on my body (Oh)
He's holding something, summer (Oh)
I just come around like perfect timing (Oh-woah)
Yeah, I come alive in the night time
Try take me home in the night, boy, oh please (Boy, oh please)
And if I pick up the phone
And you don't get the call and I fall, then it's on me
[Chorus]
Mistake
Big mistake
Big mistake that you're making (Yeah, yeah)
While you wait
I get paid
Tell me how long are you taking (Yeah)
He knows he can take me somewhere
Do me dirty and then have me flyin' high
Then I grow a little more dependent
Like without this man, I wanna cry
It's unlike me
It's bad timing
You can never find 'em like me (Oh)
From another world entirely, yeah (Oh)
Come try me
If you can find me (Yeah, yeah)
You could never make 'em like me (Yeah, yeah)
From another world entirely, yeah (Yeah, yeah)
大的错误
[引言]
是啊
[第一节]
如果他潜伏着,我就不会踏足,也不会碰触道路
他让我渴望
我还年轻,依然敏感,仍在学习
他时刻关注着我
我一刻也不能浪费,宝贝
我会让你彻夜难眠
你可以告诉我任何事,我的宝贝
我知道如何保守终生的秘密
[合唱]
错误
大错特错
你犯了个大错
你还在等
我拿了钱
告诉我你要花多长时间
他知道他能带我去某个地方
对我下流,然后让我飞得更高
然后我会变得更加依赖
就像没有了这个男人,我想哭
这不像我
时机不对
你永远找不到像我这样的人
来自完全不同的世界,是的
来试试我吧
如果你能找到我
你永远无法让他们像我一样
来自另一个世界整个世界,是的
查看即将上映的 R&B 演出
获取您喜爱艺术家的门票
您可能还喜欢
Seven (Clean Ver.)
Jung Kook (정국) & Latto
我为何而生?
Billie Eilish
Lick Or Sum
GloRilla & GloRilla
[第 2 节]
来自另一个世界,你现在找不到我了 (哦哦)
来自另一个世界,你无法抓住我 (哦)
我会在城市里,我会尽情释放
你不会在城市里看到我孤身一人
那些其他的婊子,她们不值得
她们不值得
你为什么还要继续这样下去?
坠入爱河,只会让我紧张
你值得吗?为什么你表现得好像认识我一样?耶
什么都不能告诉我(不,不),看看我
当我爱上自己的身体时,我无法阻止我(哦)
他手里拿着什么东西,夏天(哦)
我就像在完美的时机出现(哦,哇)
耶,我在夜晚活跃起来
试着在夜晚带我回家,男孩,哦,求你了(男孩,哦,求你了)
如果我接了电话
而你没接到电话,我摔倒了,那就怪我吧
[合唱]
错误
大错特错
你犯的大错(耶,耶)
当你等待的时候
我得到了报酬
告诉我你要花多长时间(耶)
他知道他可以带我去某个地方
对我下流,然后让我飞得更高
然后我会变得更加依赖
就像没有了这个男人,我想哭
这不像我
时机不对
你永远找不到像我这样的人(哦)
来自完全不同的世界,耶(哦)
来试试我吧
如果你能找到我(耶耶)
你永远无法让他们像我一样(耶耶)
完全来自另一个世界,耶(耶耶)
大错
如果他潜伏,我不会迈步,也不会碰路
他是那个让我向往的人
我还年轻还紧还在学习
他一直注视着我
绝对不能浪费第二个孩子
我会让你彻夜不眠
你可以告诉我任何事我的宝贝
我知道如何保守一生的秘密
错误
大错
你犯下的大错误
当你等待的时候
我得到报酬
告诉我你要花多长时间
他知道他可以带我去某个地方,弄脏我,然后让我飞得很高
然后我变得更加依赖,就像没有这个男人我想哭
这和我不一样
时机不好
你永远找不到像我这样的人
完全来自另一个世界
你好耶耶耶
来试试我吧
如果你能找到我
他们并没有真正让他们喜欢我
来自另一个世界的你现在找不到我了
来自另一个世界的你抓不住我
我会在我所感受到的城市里
你不会在城里发现我孤独的
那些其他的婊子她们不值得她们不值得她们为什么你他妈的老东西
坠入爱河只会让我紧张
因为你值得吗 为什么你表现得好像你认识我
什么都不能告诉我
看我
当我爱我的身体时无法阻止我
他手里拿着一些东西,现在是夏天,我来的正是时候
是的,我在夜间充满活力
试着在晚上带我回家吧男孩哦,请
所以如果我拿起电话而你没有接到电话而我摔倒了,那么责任就在我身上

No comments:
Post a Comment