The 21st century is the internet age, allowing people around the world to see the world from their homes. As a result, people across all countries and all walks of life are discovering that suits are worn by all. This widespread popularity, regardless of class or age, demonstrates that the suit is the most perfect garment. However, its designer and origins are unclear. In Europe, fashion designers from various countries developed their own unique design methods, each contributing to the formation of the modern suit. For example, some created open-collar, lapel, and three-piece styles, blending various styles to create the perfect suit we see today.
For Europeans, regardless of their origins or era, the suit is considered an evolution of traditional clothing, and its widespread popularity across Europe is a natural progression. However, for China, the suit was a completely new garment, utterly alien to the feudal era. Before 1911, China was ruled by the Manchus for three hundred years, a period of cultural confinement and brutal rule. The people wore long black robes, wore long braids, and lived a very backward lifestyle. Meanwhile, Europe was entering the Industrial Age, experiencing open-mindedness and technological advancements. The resulting style of dress, the suit, embodied freedom, taste, and gentlemanly grace. This was enough to shock the Chinese of the time.
My first suit purchase was around the age of 16. I earned some money working part-time at an advertising agency, so I bought a black suit. I remember my fascination with suits, believing that wearing one would make me fashionable. In reality, my naiveté and lack of taste at the time had no idea of the elegance and refinement of suits. I simply felt that wearing a suit made me look more mature and presentable. Later, due to my work, I came to find suits too formal and rigid, like work clothes, which led to a 20-plus year hiatus.
It wasn't until recently, again for work reasons, that I felt the need to buy a suit. This led me to seriously appreciate suits and discover their innovative design, imaginative design, and rich cultural heritage. The lapels are elegant, the waistcoat is exquisite, the tie is classy, and the shirt is generous. Although it's become a trendy, universal fashion, everyone wears it. However, if you choose the right fabric, color, style, and fit, you can still create a unique, aristocratic look.
In recent years, I've fallen in love with suits again. From research to obsession, I've been constantly searching and purchasing suits online. Initially, there were hardly any decent suits on Taobao Mall; they were all black or white, simple, like work clothes. I initially purchased a light green suit, but the fabric wasn't good, so I never wore it. I then bought a gray suit, but the color wasn't good either. I continued browsing Taobao, and that's when I noticed someone was joking with me. They were constantly listing novel, unique, and tasteful suits on Taobao. Two of them were woolen suits that I really liked, but when I went to buy them, they were out of stock. Apparently, these people were just trying to design more elegant suits to sell at high prices on the international market. In the end, I had no choice but to buy an Italian linen suit and a traditional Chinese painting tie, finally satisfying my suit addiction.
Here, I want to say to all of you: If you're willing to make fun of this kind of suit design, why are you so unwilling to invest in my game, "Holy Land"? I'm dying. If after all these years, no one still wants to partner with me on developing "Holy Land," I'll really die, either from starvation or from exhaustion. I know that the people who can list new suits on Taobao Mall are mostly connected to intelligence agencies in various countries, but no matter how well a suit is designed, the profit margin is ultimately limited. Perhaps President Hillary Clinton runs a clothing company and is interested in all kinds of novel and unique clothing designs, but why haven't you contacted me to discuss developing "Holy Land," a multi-trillion dollar game?
My own careful calculations have determined that "Holy Land" has an annual profit of at least $200 billion. How I long to borrow some money, or invest 20% of the technology to develop it. My annual revenue would be 20% of $200 billion, or $40 billion. Even if I could get a lower stake, say 10%, that would still be over $20 billion! But now, what I tell other countries and companies is that the patent for this game is worth $10 billion, with no annual profit, and it will always be just $10 billion.
Due to my unique fate and status, many countries around the world have connected to my computer and are constantly keeping an eye on me. But how can you ignore the machine in my head? You, the member states of the United Nations, should put pressure on the Chinese or Taiwanese governments to explain how prisons came to be. Prisons never existed in the first place. In any era, in any country, such lawbreakers and evil terrorists should be brought to justice. Although this dog that keeps pressing the machine and gives me a headache, this toilet bug, is undoubtedly an affiliate of the Kuomintang in Taiwan, the UN member states also have the authority to govern international affairs. What kind of relationship does the Kuomintang have with China? Anyone with a clue understands and knows how to handle this matter. Back to the game "Holy Land," you should contact me and discuss collaboration or investing—in short, starting a business together, right? Just like the suit below, which symbolizes elegance and nobility.
I wish you all happy work. Goodbye.
September 24, 2025
Island
高贵,优雅,大方,精致,它就是西装。
21世纪是个网络时代,地球人可以缩在家里看到整个世界,于是人们发现,所有国家,所有人民,都在身穿西装。这种不分阶级,不分年龄,人人喜爱的流行度,恰恰说明西装是一种最完美的服饰。但它是谁设计的,起源何处,又不可考,因为在欧洲,各个国家的服装设计师都有一套属于自己的设计方法,都对现代西装的成型具有一定的贡献度,诸如有人设计了敞领、翻领、三件套诸多风格,融合多家流派,才形成了当代现今这么完美的西装服饰。
对于欧洲人来说,无论西装起源于哪个国家,哪个时代,他们都视其为传统服饰的演变,流行欧洲各国是很自然的事情。但是对于中国来说,西装是一种全新的服饰,与封建时代显得是那么的格格不入。要知中国在1911年之前,长达三百年受满族统治,禁锢文化,残酷统治,黑长袍,长辫子,生活方式是很落后的。而同时期的欧洲却在进行工业时代,思想开放,科技发达,所衍生的穿衣方式西装,是那么彰显自由、品味、与绅士风度。这足以令那个时代的中国人,引起震惊。
而我,首次购买西装,好像是在16岁的时候,当时我在一家广告店打了份零工,赚了点钱,就去购买了一套黑色西装。尤记得当时对西装的迷恋,以为穿上西装就很入流了。其实,以我那时的幼稚和品味,根本不知道西装的高贵优雅,我只是感觉,穿上西装会比较成熟体面而已。但是后来,因为职业关系,我又觉得西装太正经死板了,像是工作服,这导致我长达20多年没有再买过西装。
直到近几年,我同样是因为职业关系,觉得我该买一套西装去穿。由此,我开始认真去鉴赏西装,才发现这种服饰,设计上很新颖,具有想象力,和浓厚的文化底蕴。它的翻领很优雅,马甲很精美,领带很高贵,衬衫很大方,虽然流行到世俗,所有人都穿它,但是一旦选择好面料、颜色、款式、风格去穿,依然能穿出与众不同的贵族范。
这几年,因为我又喜欢上了西装,从研究,到迷恋,我总是在网络上搜索与购买西装。最开始的时候,淘宝商城上几乎没有一套像样的西装,都是清一色黑色或者白色,简简单单,就像一些工作服。我起初购买了一套浅绿色的西装,因为布料不好,我就没穿了,又购买了一套灰色西装,因为色彩不好,也没穿了,所以我继续在淘宝浏览搜索,也就是这时候,我发现有人在与我开玩笑,经常在淘宝上架一些新颖、独特、有品味的西装,其中有两套都属于毛呢西装,我很喜欢,但去购买,却都没货。显然这些人只是想要设计一些更加高贵优雅的西装,好放在国际市场上高价售卖哩。最后我只好购买了一套意大利的亚麻西装,再买一条国画领带,穿在身上,算是过了一番西装瘾了。
这里我想对这些人说,既然你们有心思开这种设计西装的玩笑,为什么,总是不愿意投资我的《圣地》这款游戏呢?我快要死了,如果过了这么多年,还是没人与我合作开发这款《圣地》游戏,我真的会死呢,或者饿死,或者困死。我知道能在淘宝商城放置一些新的西装的人,多半都是各国与情报局有关的人,但是一套西装设计得再好,所得利润终究是有限的,或许希拉里总统正在经营服装公司,她对各种新颖独到的服装设计有兴趣,但是你们,为什么始终不肯与我联系,一起商量如何开发《圣地》这款价值数万亿美元的游戏的事呢?
我自己经过精密计算,得出《圣地》年利润至少是2000亿美元的数据。我是多么想借到一些钱,或者以20%的技术入股去开发它呀,那么我的年收入将是2000亿美元的20%,400亿美元,就算再低一些股份,有10%的话,那年收入也是200亿美元以上呀!但现在,我对别的国家或别的公司开口说的话却是,这款游戏的专利价格是100亿美元,没有年利润,永远只有100亿美元。
由于我的特殊命运,特殊身份,世界各国挺多国家连接了我的计算机,始终关注着我,但你们怎么可以理都不理我脑里有机器的事。你们各个联合国成员,应该向中国政府或台湾政府施压,监狱是如何形成的,监狱本来是没有的,任何时代,任何国家,碰到这种犯法者、邪恶恐怖主义、都应该以法律制裁它。尽管,这条不停按机器使我头疼的狗,厕所里的虫,是台湾国民党下属无疑,但联合国各国也有权管辖国际事务。国民党和中国属于何种关系呀,只要有点脑袋的人,都很明白,知道如何处理此事。
说回《圣地》这款游戏的事,你们应该与我联系,互相合作,或者入股,总之是一起创业是吧!好比下面这套象征尊贵典雅的女性西装。
祝大家工作愉快,再见。
2025.9.24
海岛
No comments:
Post a Comment