2024-09-17

Ghost King Villa鬼皇别墅

 Ghost King Villa

Screenwriter: Island

Dedicated to Liu Yifei


I am currently living in the "Ghost King" Villa. Isn't this name impressive? It is 5,000 square meters in size. It is said that this villa was once lived in by a Spanish princess a hundred years ago. With this, you can understand how awesome this villa is!

Can the people who live here show off their wealth to all the rich people in China?

But now I just want to leave this ghost place as soon as possible.

The incident originated a month ago. At that time, I was working as a translator in a foreign company. I earned 10,000 yuan a month, had a house and a car, and was considered a white-collar worker.

But I was only 24 years old and had no wife or girlfriend. My crush was often movie stars or female singers.

That Saturday, I was surfing the Internet at home. I was tired of playing games, so I opened QQ to chat with beautiful women. As if by some strange coincidence, I had the idea of ​​searching and adding people in QQ. I entered the four characters "Jinghuan Fairy" in the QQ search to see which beautiful woman would have such a name like Dream of the Red Chamber.

After searching, a QQ named "Jinghuan Fairy" really appeared. What was surprising was that the QQ avatar of this Jinghuan Fairy was a stunning beauty, quite like Liu Yifei, but a little thinner than Liu Yifei, and it looked like Liu Yifei had plastic surgery.

I was overjoyed and immediately clicked on her QQ name to add a friend, and then a few words popped up: Enter the four words after Jiang Taigong fishing.

Now I was even more ecstatic and excited. A woman who was more beautiful than Liu Yifei actually said "Jiang Taigong fishing" in the friend question, so I was the fish that "willingly took the bait".

I entered the four words "willingly took the bait", and sure enough, I added her QQ.

The following are some of my chats with her:

Jinghuan Fairy: I hate hypocrites the most. If you dare to lie to me, I will immediately blacklist you and behead you.

Me: Haha, what a coincidence, I also like sincerity and hate hypocrisy.

Jinghuan Fairy: Then tell me, am I beautiful?

Me: More beautiful than Liu Yifei.

Fairy Jinghuan: The problem now is that you have seen me, but I have not seen you. Is this considered sincere?

At that time, I was already obsessed with Fairy Jinghuan. When I heard her say that she wanted to see my photo, I immediately found a selfie I took on my computer and sent it to her. I thought to myself, with my handsome artistic photo, I should be worthy of her beauty. Now that a handsome man and a beautiful woman have met by chance, should I end my single life?

I guess everyone would be furious when they saw it. She actually typed: OK, you are handsome enough, come to the Ghost King Villa at No. 111 Baima Road, Hangzhou to find me.

When I think back to this, I really feel ridiculous and very painful. The villa called "Ghost King" is No. 111 Baima Road, Hangzhou mentioned by Fairy Jinghuan. However, now, I have lived in hunger for a month. In addition to being able to appreciate the luxury of the villa and experience the emperor's life, I can only eat a piece of bread and a glass of water every day. A lamp and a painting in this villa are estimated to be worth one million, but the only food is a piece of bread placed next to the computer desk every morning. There is no other food.

The people who live here spend every day in the anti-Japanese era, hungry...

Then think back to the day when I was obsessed with going to No. 111 Baima Road to find Fairy Jinghuan. When I heard that Fairy Jinghuan wanted to see me, I immediately left the room and drove to Baima Road. According to the map in the car, I drove for two hours and arrived at this Baima Road. At that time, I drove all the way and couldn't see anyone. There was a good development zone, but there were no people except countless high-rise buildings on both sides. I drove on Baima Road for a long time, but I couldn't find No. 111, the so-called Ghost King Villa. At this time, I occasionally met a female cleaner, and I stopped the car and asked her: Do you know where No. 111 Baima Road is?

The cleaning lady actually whispered to me in a nervous manner: "Sir, don't you know the meaning of 'Ghost King'? It means ghost. The villa at No. 111 is haunted and very scary, so no one in the nearby area dares to live there and has moved away, so this place is empty. I am a cleaner, and I have no choice but to come here to clean because I can't get paid that much!"

I was stunned and shouted: "What era is it? You still talk about superstition. Do you think you are in a movie? Tell me quickly, where is No. 111?"

The cleaner said: "Okay, if you don't believe it, go ahead. Don't get stuck. Just turn left and then right in front."

"Thank you." I said confidently and fearlessly, and drove to the address the cleaner said.

After a while, I found No. 111 Baima Road, the Ghost King Villa.

I saw that the Ghost King Villa was large and luxurious, with walls as white as jade, shining in the sun. Its Gothic architecture was magnificent and classically beautiful. It was really an amazing building.

I was thinking about the stunning beauty of Fairy Jinghuan, who looked like Liu Yifei, and I was attracted by her wealth and status, so I drove into the villa.

I didn't notice that the flowers and plants under the villa were long and messy, and it seemed that no one had trimmed them for decades.

I didn't pay attention to these, drove into the villa, and then pressed the doorbell.

The doorbell rang for a while, and someone opened the door.

Oh my God!

The girl who opened the door was about 20 years old, young and beautiful, and she really looked exactly like Liu Yifei in the movie. As I commented before, her face was a little thinner than Liu Yifei, so she looked like Liu Yifei who had plastic surgery.

Haha... What a ghost, what a beautiful woman is hard to find, but I only spent one day chatting with an online friend, and I was able to fall in love with such a stunning beauty. Now we are living in a villa together, and we are alone and unattached, and what can't happen in the future!

I smiled and said in a gentlemanly manner: "Excuse me, is this Miss Jinghuan Fairy?"

She said: "It's me, please come in."

I smiled again immediately, and then, at her gentle invitation, I entered the villa. At a glance, I saw the magnificent floors, walls, chandeliers inside...

Unexpectedly, after I entered the villa, Fairy Jinghuan did not accompany me to the room, but walked out of the door quickly with big strides. She stood outside the villa and said to me with a smile:

"Haha... idiot, you will be the owner of this villa from now on. Let me tell you, this villa is a haunted house, a game designed by ghosts. Anyone who enters this haunted house will never be able to leave. You can only rely on your means to attract other people to this haunted house, and then there will be You can leave the haunted house only when there are two of you. Once you leave the haunted house, the remaining person cannot leave. Unless he is like us, and tries to trick a new person into the haunted house, he can escape...

"Finally, let me tell you the horror of this haunted house. Not only are there all kinds of ghosts in it to scare you, but there is also a lack of food. When you wake up every day, there will be a small piece of bread and a glass of water on the table. Then you will be hungry all day long and can only chat in front of the computer, hoping to trick someone in and get out quickly...

"I lived in this haunted house for a total of one week before I tricked you in. Now, it's your turn to suffer. Bye."

Jinghuan Fairy laughed again, ignored me who was panicking, and turned her head away.

And I tried to walk out of the door, but found that the open door was wrapped with a layer of airbags. I couldn't walk out anyway, and the more I pushed the airbags, the stronger the elasticity would be. I was completely desperate like a mouse...

鬼皇别墅

编剧:海岛

献给刘亦菲


我现在住的是“鬼皇”别墅,这名字气派吧,它有5000平方米大,恢宏吧,据说此别墅在一百年前还被一个西班牙公主住过,这样说,你就明白这栋别墅有多牛逼了吧!

住在这的人,是不是可以向全中国富人炫富呢?

可是,目下我只想快点离开这个鬼地方。

事情起源是在一个月前,当时我在一家外企当翻译,月入一万,有房有车,算是个白领了吧。

可是年仅24岁的我还没老婆,也没女朋友,我的迷恋对象往往是影视明星或女歌手。

那个星期六,我在家里上网,玩游戏累了,便打开QQ找美女聊天。就像神差鬼使,我不知为何起了往QQ里搜人加人的想法。我在QQ查找里,输入“警幻仙子”四字,想看看哪个美女会起这种红楼梦式名字。

结果搜索完了,还真出现一个叫“警幻仙子”的QQ。令人惊喜的是,此警幻仙子QQ的头像是个绝色美女,颇像刘亦菲,但又比刘亦菲瘦削一点,看去好像是刘亦菲整容的样子。

我大喜,立刻在她的Q名下点击加友,然后弹出几字:输入姜太公钓鱼后面的四字。

这下我心中更是狂喜兴奋了,一个比刘亦菲还美的女子,居然在加友提问里说“姜太公钓鱼”,那我自是那条“愿者上钩”的小鱼了。

我输入“愿者上钩”四字,果然,就加上她的QQ了。

以下截一些我与她的聊天话语:

警幻仙子:我最恨虚伪之徒,你要敢跟我说谎,我立刻拉你去黑名单斩首。

我:呵呵,巧啊,我也喜欢真诚,痛恨虚伪。

警幻仙子:那你说,我漂亮不?

我:比刘亦菲更美。

警幻仙子:现在的问题是,你看过我了,我还没看过你 ,这样也叫真诚以待么?

当时我已被这警幻仙子迷得鬼迷心窍了,一听她说要看我照片,立马往电脑里找出一张我自拍的得意照,发给了她。心里想,以我颇帅的艺术照,该不至不配她的美丽吧。如今男帅女靓,有缘邂逅,是否该结束我的单身生活了。

估计所有人看了都会喷血,她竟然打字说:ok,长的够帅,来杭州白马路111号鬼皇别墅找我。

我回想到这里,真的是感到啼笑皆非,十分的痛苦。眼下这栋叫“鬼皇”的别墅,就是警幻仙子说的杭州白马路111号。然而如今,我住这一月,每日都在饥饿里度过,我除了能欣赏别墅的豪华体验那种帝王生活,吃却只能每日一块面包,加一杯水。这个别墅里的一盏灯一幅画估计都要卖一百万,然而吃的东西,只有每日早晨有一块面包放在电脑桌边,除此之外,别无粮食了。

住这的人,每日都是抗日时代,在饥肠辘辘里度过……

再接着回想那日我鬼迷心窍来白马路111号找警幻仙子的事吧。我听说警幻仙子要见我,立马出房开车赶往白马路,根据车里的地图走,车开了两个小时,来到了这个白马路。当时,我一路开车始终见不到人儿,好好一个开发区,竟然除了两边无数的高楼大厦,毫无人影。我在白马路开了好久,都没找到111号,所谓的鬼皇别墅。这时偶尔碰到一个女清洁工,我停车问她:知道白马路111号在哪么?

清洁工妇女居然神经兮兮一样跟我悄声说:“先生,你难道不知道‘鬼皇’的含义吗,就是鬼的意思啊,那111号的别墅闹鬼了,很吓人,所以附近这一带所有人都不敢住,都搬走了,这里才会空荡荡的。我是清洁工,拿那工资没办法,才来这里打扫的呀!”

我懵了,大喝说:“什么时代了,还讲迷信,你以为是在拍电影啊,快告诉我,111号在哪?”

清洁工说:“好吧,你不相信就去吧,别出不来,就在前面左拐再右拐。”

“谢谢。”我底气十足毫不畏惧的说了声,就开车驶往清洁工说的地址。

不过半会,我就找到了白马路111号,这栋鬼皇别墅。

只见这鬼皇别墅既大又豪华,墙壁白得像玉,在太阳底下耀着光芒,其哥特式建筑恢宏而又有古典美,实在是个了不起的建筑。

我心里想着警幻仙子那酷似刘亦菲的绝色美貌,加上为她如此有钱有地位的身份吸引,神魂颠倒,鬼迷心窍的,就开车进了别墅。

我没注意这别墅底下的花草又长又凌乱,竟似乎几十年没有人修剪过了。

我毫不注意这些,开车进了别墅,然后一按门铃。

门铃嘀嘀嘀的响了一阵,有人开门了。

天啊!

开门少女年约二十,青春靓丽,还真的是跟电影里的刘亦菲一模一样啊,又如同我之前评价的她,脸面稍微比刘亦菲瘦削了点,这样,就像整容了的刘亦菲。

哈哈……说什么有鬼,说什么美女难求,可我仅仅用了一日时间和一个网友聊天,就得以和这等绝色美女谈恋爱,如今相处一个别墅里,届时孤男寡女的,男女相对,后面什么事情不能发生呢!

我摆出绅士风度微笑说:“请问,是警幻仙子小姐么?”

她说:“是我,你进来吧。”

我立刻又是微微一笑,然后在她的芊芊邀请下,进了别墅门,一眼只见里面金碧辉煌的地板、墙壁、吊灯……

出人意料的是,警幻仙子在我进了别墅后,不陪我继续进房,反而是大跨步很快的出了门,她站到别墅外,对我嘲笑的说:

“哈哈……傻逼,以后你就是这栋别墅的主人了。告诉你吧,这别墅是个鬼屋,是个鬼设计的游戏,凡进这鬼屋的人,休想出门半步,唯有靠你用手段吸引别的人来这鬼屋,然后鬼屋里有了两个人了,你才可以出鬼屋。而你一出鬼屋,剩下的那个人就无法出去了。除非他也像我们,设法骗一个新人进鬼屋,自己才可逃出去……

“最后我再告诉你这鬼屋的恐怖吧,不仅有各种鬼魂在里面吓你,而且缺乏食物,一天只在醒来的时候桌子上会多出一块小面包,一杯水,然后就是整天处于饥饿里,只能对着电脑聊天,希望快点骗一个人进来,自己出去……

“我在这鬼屋总共住了一个星期,才骗到你来的,现在,轮到你受罪了,拜拜。”

警幻仙子说着又是哈哈大笑,理也不理惊慌的我,甩头而去。

而我试着想走出门,却发现开着的门有层气囊包着,无论如何也走不出去,并且越推气囊,越会感到弹力大。我像一只老鼠般的彻底绝望了……

No comments:

Post a Comment