我是在2001年开始成名的,当时电视里,先后有一名英国人,一名著名演员莱昂纳多,还有两名欧洲人,以及日本首相,还有韩国代表,他们在电视里朝我握手。然后我就在视频里了,究竟是个滑稽的小丑,还是一个年少帅气的名人?20多年过去了,我是否该为视频里的行为,以及为什么写那种话作个解释。那个夜晚,我才21岁,毫无准备,我本想为了自己的母亲着想,避免与中央电视台冲突,所以我滑稽表演,但在事后20年里我极为后悔,实在不该为了母亲,还有年少时的意淫行为,作这种小丑式的道歉。我在那晚也绝不会料到,我如此不顾自我形象的表演,非为钱,非为成名,只为顾及中央电视台的颜面,只为照顾那个婢女主持人,帮她主持节目成功,成名,可她竟不知足,还想邀请日本首相来加入节目,以为可以不劳而获的一夜成名。我不在乎她的演员之路,但绝不可以让她踩着我的尸体扬名天下,因为我的“位置”问题,我没在电视台工作,这么搞下去,我会必死无疑。所以我写了那种“笑话”。是可笑,那晚事故如此恶劣的发生之后,她竟然还想出名,不知感恩,忘恩负义,竟然还妄想会与我再来一次同台演出,做梦去吧。我也没想过莱昂纳多找我握手其实是想带我去拍电影的,因为那晚我竟不知道自己是“唐装”、“捷豹”的设计师?我也忘记了那场模特表演。所以我很随便的表演了个“外星人”节目,多少有点狼狈,我很后悔,我应该尽量让自己体面一点的,因为我在20世纪是“唐装”、“捷豹”的设计师,在21世纪更了不起,是《诗画乐·初恋》、《圣地(DOTA3)游戏设计秘籍》、《神幻六迹》、《The Mass》、《布兰诗歌》、《世界各国语言翻译系统》的创作者。这事情只能怪我当时太年少了,还不具备处理这种“人权事变”的才华。
I started to become famous in 2001. At that time, there was a British man, a famous actor Leonardo, two Europeans, the Prime Minister of Japan, and a South Korean representative on TV. They shook hands with me on TV. Then I was in the video. Was I a funny clown or a handsome young celebrity? More than 20 years have passed. Should I explain my behavior in the video and why I wrote that? That night, I was only 21 years old and unprepared. I wanted to avoid conflicts with CCTV for the sake of my mother, so I performed a funny show. But 20 years later, I regretted it very much. I really shouldn’t have made such a clown-like apology for my mother and my sexual fantasies when I was young. I would never have expected that night that I would perform so disregarding my self-image, not for money, not for fame, but only to take care of the face of CCTV, just to take care of the maid host, to help her host the show successfully and become famous, but she was not satisfied and wanted to invite the Prime Minister of Japan to join the show, thinking that she could become famous overnight without any effort. I don't care about her career as an actress, but I can't let her become famous over my dead body, because of my "position". I don't work in a TV station. If I continue like this, I will definitely die. So I wrote that kind of "joke". It's ridiculous. After such a terrible accident that night, she still wanted to be famous. She was ungrateful and ungrateful. She even dreamed of performing on the same stage with me again. Dream on. I didn't think that Leonardo wanted to shake my hand because he wanted to take me to make a movie, because that night I didn't know that I was the designer of "Tang Suit" and "Jaguar". I also forgot about the modeling show. So I performed an "alien" show casually, which was a bit embarrassing. I regretted it very much. I should try to make myself more decent, because I was a designer of "Tang Suit" and "Jaguar" in the 20th century, and I am even more amazing in the 21st century. I am the creator of "Poetry and Painting Music·First Love", "Holy Land (DOTA3) Game Design Secrets", "Six Traces of Magic", "The Mass", "Bran Carmina", and "World Language Translation System". I can only blame myself for being too young at the time and not having the talent to handle this kind of "human rights incident".
No comments:
Post a Comment