为什么?
写到这里,我得回忆一下我在上个世纪90年代的一些作为。当时我17、18岁,我当着电视机的面设计了唐装、捷豹这些作品,我利用自己的年少,故意死捧《圣经》、《忏悔录》、《百年孤独》、《堂吉诃德》、《三国演义》、《高行健》这些“版权名著”,所以到了21世纪,全球文学繁荣,出了类似《哈利波特》、《暮色》这样的版权畅销书。我要代表3千年的文人进行革命,给历史名著以版权,抬高它们的价格,这是21世纪世界各国都在经营商业小说的一个起因。但是联合国要小心中国,这些中国的,它们偷窃世界名著的知识产权,私自翻译与出版,故意给世界名著的价格定为20元一本,好似能多卖一本,就能给出版社增加一点偷窃的钱,所以它们是“这种作家”,我是“这种名人”。我在2017年的时候,为自己的书《诗画乐·初恋》制作了一张极为精美奢华的封面,世界各国的文人,都领悟封面的广告作用了,但你们都来看看这几年中国盗版售卖的世界名著都什么封面了,故意也做得华丽,好给外国人看,其实版权费一分都没支付。自称总统、总理、联合国理事长、法官,但连世界名著代表什么都不知道么?这是知识分子的信仰,国家荣誉,如果再不支付版权费就盗版售卖,就是强奸各国文化夫人,值得令联合国各国军队死攻。
Why?
Having written this, I have to recall some of my actions in the 1990s. At that time, I was 17 or 18 years old. I designed Tang suits and Jaguar in front of the TV. I took advantage of my youth and deliberately supported "copyright masterpieces" such as "The Bible", "Confessions", "One Hundred Years of Solitude", "Don Quixote", "Romance of the Three Kingdoms", and "Gao Xingjian". Therefore, in the 21st century, global literature flourished, and copyright bestsellers such as "Harry Potter" and "Twilight" were published. I want to represent the literati of 3,000 years to carry out a revolution, give copyrights to historical masterpieces, and raise their prices. This is one of the reasons why countries around the world are engaged in commercial novels in the 21st century. But the United Nations should be careful of China. These Chinese people steal the intellectual property rights of world masterpieces, translate and publish them privately, and deliberately set the price of world masterpieces at 20 yuan per copy, as if selling more copies can increase the stolen money for the publishing house, so they are "this kind of writer" and I am "this kind of celebrity". In 2017, I made an extremely exquisite and luxurious cover for my book "Poetry, Painting, and Music: First Love". Literati from all over the world have realized the advertising function of the cover, but you can all take a look at the covers of the world's famous books sold in China in recent years. They are deliberately made gorgeous to show off to foreigners, but in fact, no copyright fees have been paid. You call yourself the president, prime minister, chairman of the United Nations Council, and judge, but don't you know what the world's famous books represent? This is the belief of intellectuals and the honor of the country. If you don't pay the copyright fee and sell it pirated, it is raping the cultural lady of various countries, which is worthy of the death attack of the armies of various countries in the United Nations.
No comments:
Post a Comment