Opposite Sex
Writer: Island
Dedicated to Maria Aridondo
My profession is a piano teacher. I am also the pianist of the Black Label Studio. Tomorrow, I have a mission. A couple from the Persian Gulf are getting married. At that time, I will play Beethoven's "To Elise" for the couple and all the guests at the church. In order to calm my mood for the performance, the company gave me a photo of the couple in advance. The photo is now placed on the piano, and I am practicing the piano. I stare at the photo while rehearsing the song "To Elise". I don't know why, when I stare at the male protagonist in the photo, I have a strange feeling in my heart, as if I am familiar with him. I feel vaguely that I have not only seen him many times, but also have social interactions and feelings with him. But thinking rationally, I am sure that I have never seen him.
I was confused while practicing the piano, and finally I was tired, so I fell asleep with my hands on the piano.
I had a strange dream.
I dreamed that I traveled to the Republic of China era. I was in a theater wearing a gray wool coat, a beret, and a scarf. The Peking opera "Changbanpo" was being performed on the stage. The male actress who played Zhao Zilong had painted face and colorful costumes, dancing with a long spear, swaying his movements and singing loudly. In this dream, I found that the male actress always stared at me with a pair of affectionate eyes, which made me feel that he was very familiar, as if there was some kind of inexplicable mysterious relationship between him and me. I was thinking about who he could be? Then I woke up.
I found that the dawn was beginning to appear outside the French window, and I actually fell asleep on the piano until dawn.
When I went to wash up, had breakfast, and drove to the church in the Persian Gulf. My mind was confused, and my consciousness was spinning, and I found that I had traveled back to the Republic of China era. I was sitting in a Ford car, looking through the glass at the crowded crowd in front of me, the houses on both sides of the road were ancient and low, and rickshaws ran by. When the car I was sitting in stopped, the driver in the Republic of China military uniform got off first and then helped me open the door. Then I got off lightly and looked up. In front of me was a white old building with a yellow plaque with the five characters "Southeast Grand Theater" written in official script...
Suddenly, the dream stopped and I returned to reality. I found myself outside the church. A group of modern people in suits were in front of me. One of them was about 180 cm tall, handsome, and neatly dressed. There was a white rose on his chest. He was the protagonist of this wedding, the groom. I found that he also looked dazed and dazed, staring at me with confused eyes, giving me a feeling that he seemed to be dreaming and sleepwalking here.
When I was about to talk to him. Suddenly, it was like a bang in my head, and I returned to the dream of the Republic of China era. But at this time, I was on the railing of an old foreign-style house. The Huadan on the stage, or the groom in reality, was wearing a white shirt and black trousers, carrying a suspender, and climbing up my floor. Not long after, he finally climbed up the railing and stood in front of me. His white and slightly warm hands tightly held mine, and he stared at me with a silent look at this moment... At this moment, I finally understood that he and I were in a relationship. I was originally the daughter of a warlord. One time when I went to the theater to watch a play, I fell in love with this Peking Opera actress.
But as my consciousness became chaotic, we returned to the reality of the 21st century. At this time, a wedding car carrying a bride drove on the road. The groom hurriedly left me and greeted the wedding car. He realized that he should pick up the bride and get off the car, and then have the wedding.
And I still stared at the groom's back with strange eyes. Because in my mind, I was still experiencing a fantasy dream intermittently. I seemed to be experiencing a love story. I was originally a warlord's daughter, and he was a famous actor. We fell in love, but my warlord father did not allow me to be with the actor because I had a marriage contract. But I was desperate and must hold on to my love. I kept dating him and made vows to him, but my father found out about it, so he ordered the soldiers to arrest him. If he didn't tell me, he would have him shot.
I couldn't figure out why I was in reality, but I kept going through this story in my mind. When the groom and the bride walked into the church, surrounded by people, I calmly walked to the piano and sat down, ready to play "To Alice" for them.
But my mind was still uneasy and confused. I also found that the groom kept looking at me sideways. No matter where he went, his eyes would fall on me, and his expression was also confused, as if he was also dreaming. Maybe the dream between us is real, belonging to our memories of the previous life.
When the church pastor finished his speech and asked the groom to kneel down and put the ring on the bride's finger, his expression was dull, and he suddenly turned his head to look at me with doubts... Suddenly, he also completely recalled his love in the Republic of China era in his previous life. When he was shot by the soldiers sent by my father, the bullet passed through his body, and he was about to die, I ran to him, took out a bottle of poison without hesitation, drank the poison in one gulp, and then I lay on the ground with him. Before dying, we held each other's hands tightly and stared at each other until death... Now, in reality, the groom suddenly took back the hand that put the ring on the bride, stood still, and ran towards me regardless of everyone's surprise. And I, just like in my previous life, loved him desperately, and also stood still and ran towards him quickly. We were in the sacred church, hugging each other tightly, kissing each other affectionately, and swearing to each other that we would never miss each other in this life. If we love each other, we must be together.
异性
编剧:海岛
献给玛丽亚·亚瑞唐多
我的职业是名钢琴教师。我又是黑牌工作室的御用钢琴师。明天,我有个任务,来自波斯湾的一对情侣要成婚,届时我会在教堂现场,为这对夫妇,以及所有嘉宾演奏一曲贝多芬的“献给爱丽丝”。为了平和演奏心境,公司事先给了我这对夫妇的合影照。目下照片就放置在钢琴上,我则在练琴,我一边盯着照片看,一边复练这曲“献给爱丽丝”。我不知道为什么,当我凝视照片里的男主角,心里会有奇妙的感觉,仿佛我与他熟识,我隐隐感到,我不仅见过他很多回,还与他有交际,感情。可是理智思考,我又肯定确实从未见过他。
我一边疑惑一边练琴,最终疲倦,我就双手趴在钢琴上睡着了。
我做了一个奇怪的梦。
我梦见自己穿越到了民国时代。我身穿灰色呢大衣,戴贝雷帽,围着围巾,正处于一个戏院里。戏台上演的是京剧“长坂坡”,扮演赵子龙的男花旦面部涂着颜色,五花戏服,舞着一柄长枪,一边摆弄动作,一边嘹亮歌唱。在这个梦里,我发现男花旦始终以一对深情的眼神凝视我,使我觉得他无比熟悉,似乎我与他之间,有某种说不清道不明的神秘关系。我正思索他会是谁?就睡醒了。
我发现落地窗外,曙光初现,我竟然伏在钢琴上,一睡到了天亮。
等我去作梳洗,吃完早餐,开车到了波斯湾的教堂时。我神识一个忽悠,意识天旋地转,竟发觉自己又穿越到了民国时代。我坐在一辆福特轿车里,透过玻璃望着前面落后拥挤的人群,道路两旁的房子古式低矮,一辆辆人力车跑过。当我所坐的轿车停下,身边穿民国军装的司机先下车,后帮我拉开车门,然后我轻步下车,抬头一望,面前是一座白色陈旧的大楼房,一块黄色匾额写着隶书“东南大戏院”五字……
忽然幻梦一停,我回到现实,我发现自己正在教堂外面,一群西装笔挺的现代人在我面前,其中一位身高约有180,面貌俊帅,打扮整洁的男子,胸前插着一支白玫瑰,正是这次婚礼的主角,新郎官。我发现他也神情迷离恍惚,凝望我的眼神迷茫,给我一种感觉,他好像也在做着幻梦,梦游般的来到这里。
我正想与他对话时。忽然像是脑际轰的一响,我竟然又返回到那个民国时代的梦境里。不过这时,我正处于一个古老洋房的栏杆上,那个戏台上的花旦,或是现实中的新郎官,正穿一件白衬衫和黑色西裤,背着背带,正往我楼上爬。不过多久,他终于爬上栏杆,站在我面前,一双白皙微热的手,紧紧握住我的手,以此时无声更胜有声的眼神注视着我……这一刻我终于明白了,原来我和他是情侣关系。我原本是一军阀的女儿,某次去戏院看戏,就与这名京剧花旦恋爱上了。
但是随着意识混沌,我们又回到21世纪的现实场景。此时马路上一辆载着新娘的婚车驶来。新郎忙扔下我,迎向婚车,他意识到自己应当接取新娘下车,然后进行婚礼。
而我,仍然还以奇怪的眼神注视新郎的背影。因为我的脑子里,仍然若断若续的经历着幻梦。我似乎经历着一则爱情故事,我本是军阀千金,他则是著名演员,我们相爱了,但我的军阀父亲不允许我与戏子一道,因为我本有指腹为婚的婚约在身,但是我不顾一切,一定要握住自己的爱情。我与他不断的约会,一同山盟海誓,但最后被我父亲发现,于是我父亲下令士兵逮捕了他,不跟我说,就让人把他枪毙了。
我理不清思绪,为什么我处于现实,脑海却不断经历这则故事。当新郎协同新娘步入教堂,众人簇拥,我基于冷静,还是走到那架摆好的钢琴前坐下,准备该给他们演奏“献给爱丽丝”了。
但是我的心思还是忐忑不安,迷离恍惚,我也发现,这个新郎不停的侧头望我,无论他走到哪里,目光都会落到我身上,并且表情也很迷茫,仿佛,他也在做着幻梦。或许我们之间的幻梦是真的,属于我们前世的记忆。
当教堂牧师致辞完毕,要新郎跪下给新娘戴上戒指的时候,他表情呆滞,忽然侧头充满疑问的望着我……突然,他也彻底回忆起来了,记得他在前世民国时代的爱情,当他被我父亲派的士兵枪毙,子弹穿身而过,他即将死亡时,我曾跑向他,毫不犹豫的拿出一个装着毒药的瓶子,一口喝下毒药,然后我与他一起躺在地上,临死前,我们彼此手和手紧紧握着,至死也要凝望对方……
现在,现实里,这新郎猛地收回给新娘戴戒指的手,毅然伫立,他不顾所有人的惊讶,朝我奔跑过来。
而我,就像前世一般不顾一切的爱他,也是毅然伫立,朝他快步奔去。
我们处于神圣的教堂里,紧紧拥抱,深情相吻,彼此发誓,今生今世绝不错过,相爱了,就要在一起。

No comments:
Post a Comment