以上文学作品包括小说、哲学、童话,它们都是我心中的世界名著,具有崇高的地位。我认为它们作为世界名著,文化遗产,市场定价理应是500元或1000元一本『10000真实价格』,虽然作者都死了,但其版权,应该交由合格的国家维护。当然,任何古代名著所销售获得的利润,不属于任何私人,而应该像是诺贝尔奖那样,颁发给努力创作的后人。但为了防范当代作家胡乱给自己的书定价,炒作,所以他们的书规定定价不能超过1000元,他可以定价500元,或100元,放在书店里卖,只要读者认可你书的价值,愿意花这么多钱买你的书。比如我所著作的《诗画乐·初恋》,我想定价1000英镑一本,因为我自己知道它的学术价值,阅读了后可以增加很多智力,它也是象形文字里最好的语言。同时我还写有娱乐小说《神幻六迹》,我给它的定价又是只有50元一本了。因为《神幻六迹》类似《水浒传》,是娱乐小说,大众商品,读者阅读了它获得的也只有那一瞬间的快乐。
The above literary works include novels, philosophy, and fairy tales. They are all world masterpieces in my mind and have a lofty status. I think that as world masterpieces and cultural heritage, the market price should be 500 yuan or 1,000 yuan per copy, "10,000 real price". Although the authors are dead, their copyrights should be maintained by qualified countries. Of course, the profits from the sale of any ancient masterpiece do not belong to any private person, but should be awarded to future generations who work hard to create, just like the Nobel Prize. However, in order to prevent contemporary writers from arbitrarily pricing their books and hyping them up, their books are priced no more than 1,000 yuan. They can be priced at 500 yuan or 100 yuan and sold in bookstores, as long as readers recognize the value of your book and are willing to spend so much money to buy your book. For example, I want to price my book "Poetry, Painting, Music, and First Love" at 1,000 pounds per copy, because I know its academic value. Reading it can increase a lot of intelligence, and it is also the best language in hieroglyphics. At the same time, I also wrote an entertainment novel "Six Traces of Divine Fantasy", and I priced it at only 50 yuan per copy. Because "Six Traces of the Magical World" is similar to "Water Margin", it is an entertainment novel and a mass commodity, and readers can only get a moment of happiness from reading it.
No comments:
Post a Comment