2024-10-24

South Korea Killer韩国女杀手 (DAY BY DAY)

South Korea Killer (DAY BY DAY)

Writer: Haidao

Dedicated to T-ara

I soared in the sky, opened my arms, and let the wind blow my black hair. Below me was the famous Busan in South Korea. It is a super modern city with skyscrapers, machinery factories, and dense population. It makes sense that foreigners call it the world's first port. At present, my eyes are fixed on the Guang'an Bridge below. Slowing down, I can clearly see the flow of people on the ground. Regardless of whether they are young or old, they are all dressed fashionably, noble and elegant, and full of temperament. Everyone who has been to Busan says that Korean girls are particularly beautiful. This makes sense, because Busan is located on the seaside, and the girls who grow up here are fair-skinned and beautiful. They hardly need to wear makeup. Their pretty faces and slender bodies can already conquer most men. I am very proud of this, because I myself have Korean ancestry, and I have a distant relative who is a Korean elder.

When I landed on the ground, my vision opened up. Groups of handsome men and beautiful women walked over in pairs on the street. They talked and laughed innocently and romantically. They were not surprised that I could fly and land from the sky, because we are in an era of magic. Since NASA discovered element 260 more than ten years ago, as long as humans are injected with an injection, they can unlock the gene lock and stimulate various potentials, such as flying in the sky, immortality, superpowers, magic, and martial arts. As a noble bloodline, I have the special ability of unlimited manipulation. Any magic weapon in my hands can be easily controlled, and as long as the magic power is enough, I can perform any difficult magic.

I am 168 cm tall, with proud breasts and smooth curves. More importantly, I have the temperament of a man and a hero, so I am used to the gazes of others, the intoxication of men and the envy of women. So I walked on the road with my eyes fixed on it, my steps were elegant, but I disdained any gazes of others. I only paid attention to the cafe in front of me. It was called "Ethiopian Cafe". It was opened by a Frenchman who loved traveling and went to Ethiopia to learn the technique of grinding coffee. Therefore, in Busan, all nobles like to come to this shop to drink coffee.

As I walked into this Ethiopian cafe, I heard a burst of music, which was the song "DAY BY DAY" sung by the T-ara band. Then my vision fell on the metal coffee table and some fashionable noble men and women drinking coffee, laughing and chatting calmly. Out of the professional sense of a killer, when I saw them, I naturally analyzed their abilities. In this era full of 260 elements, almost everyone will give themselves an injection. As long as you have money, you can have the highest level of magic talent. Of course, talent can be easily obtained. If you want to become a peerless master, you have to look at your attitude towards magic and practice hard.

As a Korean noble girl, I have 260 elements from Pluto. I am a disciple of Taekwondo master Cui Daozhi, so I naturally belong to the ranks of Korean masters. Especially my talent is "unlimited manipulation", not only can I master various magic tools, but also can quickly learn any magic. Master once said that as long as I am given another ten years to learn various supernatural powers of Western magic, such as crossing space, immortality, and remote control of matter, I will become one of the most famous killers in the world.

Now, I analyze all the men and women in the cafe. On the leftmost seat, there is a slender middle-aged man wearing a white windbreaker. His expression is peaceful, but from the anger emanating from the back of his head, it can be seen that he should be a magician who chooses to practice magic, but his mental strength is average, and it is estimated that he can't withstand a casual attack from my "lion hand". But on a seat in front of him, there is a pair of muscular young men and women. They are full of strength. They are probably some people who learn hard martial arts, especially men, with sunken temples, which seem to have super high internal strength. Maybe they can be my martial arts opponents, but if I cast martial arts and magic at the same time, especially using some magic tools, he will be easily defeated by me. There were still three or four customers in the remaining cafe, and they were all just amateur magicians. I really didn't need to waste too much time analyzing their abilities.

Suddenly, I realized that danger was coming. There was an extremely strong murderous aura pressing towards me and quickly wrapped around my whole body. It seemed that there was an assassin, someone wanted to kill me. But what kind of master was there in this ordinary cafe, and why did he want to kill me? As my consciousness spread throughout the cafe, my sixth sense had seen that somewhere, there was a pair of hostile eyes staring at me, and the murderous aura that stimulated me came from these eyes. But the strange thing is that with my sensitive sixth sense, I couldn't tell where this look came from. I couldn't help but put my hands on the double swords at my waist, deliberately slowing down my steps, waiting for the enemy to approach.

"Meow..."

I didn't turn my head to look, and my sixth sense knew that a cat ran into the cafe.

Just as I was thinking, who would bring a cat to the cafe. Suddenly, I found that the cat suddenly swelled up and turned into a white-browed tiger in an instant. It leaped up at a very fast speed and pounced on me. I could sense the killing power. As long as its bloody mouth bit me, it could easily tear through my defense. In addition to biting through my flesh, it would also break my bones. This is a huge attack power. In an instant, I realized that someone wanted to assassinate me. Of course, it was not a tiger or an animal, but this "cat" or "tiger", which was a human transformation. It reminded me of the Beast King Clan. It is said that some humans can master the illusion of wild beasts after injecting 260 elements. They can easily turn into any animal, and the power they have is far stronger than any wild beast. Now this assassin uses the "Beast King Technique" to assassinate me, but I don't know when I have offended the people of the Beast King Clan?

I thought about it for a moment and thought of dozens of ways to respond, but in the end I only chose one, to respond to all changes with the same method. I took a deep breath and used my "defense technique". A white light stream flowed out of my body, wrapping my whole body like a shield, allowing the tiger to bite my shield. With a "clang" sound, the tiger bit through my shield, but did not break it. My shield just dimmed, but I was fine. I took a step forward and left the tiger's attack range. When I stood in front and turned around.

I saw a girl in front of me who was 167 cm tall. She had a jade face and a beautiful nose, a slim figure, a tights, a miniskirt, and proud double peaks. If it weren't for the association that she had just turned into a tiger to assassinate me, who would have thought that such a weak woman would be a magic master?

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I am a killer at the Samsung Group's online game company. I heard that you wanted to make online games, so I wanted to test your skills, but it seems that your martial arts are very high, and it is indeed worth a try for me." She said.

"Then you tried it, and then?" I asked again.

"Hehe... Then, we will have a meeting to discuss it." She said.

I was about to continue to ask her to understand the origin of the matter. But she suddenly turned around, walked out of the cafe gracefully like a model, and performed her "Beast King Technique". She just jumped forward and turned into a black eagle, stretched out two wide wings, flapped and soared into the sky, and flew away in the blink of an eye...

韩国女杀手(DAY BY DAY)

编剧:海岛

献给T-ara


我翱翔天空,张开双臂,任由狂风把我的乌黑秀发吹起,底下,就是韩国有名的釜山。它是一座超级现代化的城市,摩天大楼,机械工厂,还有人口密集,外国人把它称为世界第一港口是有道理的。目下,我的目光锁定于底下一座广安桥,减慢速度,我已能清晰地看见地面上来往的人流。他们无论青年老少,俱都打扮时髦,高贵优雅,富有气质,凡是来过釜山的人,都说韩国的女孩特别漂亮,这是有道理的,因为釜山地处海边,生长在这里的女孩都肤白貌美,她们几乎不用化妆,清秀的面庞,修长的身躯,就已经能征服大部分的男人了。为此我深为骄傲,因为我自己就具有韩国血统,我有个远亲是韩国的长老。

当我降落于地面时,视野展开,街上一群群的俊男靓女成双结对的走过来,他们天真浪漫地谈论笑着,对于我会飞,从空降落,毫不讶异,因为我们处于一个魔法的时代。自从十多年前,NASA发现了260元素,只要给人类打一针,就能够开启基因锁,激发各种潜力,什么飞翔天空,长生不老,超能力,魔法,武术,都不在话下。我作为贵族血统,所拥有的特异功能是无限操纵,任何法器到了我手里,都可轻易掌控,并且只要魔力足够,我就可以施展任何高难度的魔法。

我身高168,拥有傲人的双胸,流畅的曲线,更重要的是我有男人的气质,英雄的气质,所以对于他人的目光,男的迷醉,女的羡慕,我都已经习惯了。所以我目不转睛地走在路上,步姿优雅,却对任何他人的目光不屑一顾。我只注意前面的一家咖啡馆,它名为“埃塞俄比亚咖啡馆”,是个喜欢旅游的法国人,亲自去埃塞俄比亚学会的研磨咖啡的技术而开的店,所以在釜山,凡是贵族,都喜欢来这家店喝咖啡。

随着我步入这家埃塞俄比亚咖啡馆,我听到一阵音乐,是T-ara乐队唱的歌曲《DAY BY DAY》,然后我的视野落在金属感的咖啡桌上,以及一些装扮时髦的贵族男女在喝咖啡,轻笑从容的聊天。出于杀手的职业感,我一看见他们,自然而然的会去分析他们的能力。在这个充满260元素的年代,几乎人人都会给自己打上一针,只要你有钱,就可以拥有最高级的魔法天赋。当然天赋可以轻易获得,想要成为绝世高手,还得看对魔法的态度,以及勤修苦练。

我作为韩国的贵族少女,拥有来自冥王星的260元素,拜师跆拳道大师崔道之门下,自然属于韩国高手之列。尤其是我的天赋是“无限操纵”,不仅可以掌握各种法器,还可以对任何魔法都快速学习,师父曾说过,只要再给我十年时间,学会西方魔法的各种异能,诸如跨越空间,不死大法,遥控物质,我将会成为世界最有名的杀手之一。

现在,我分析咖啡馆里的所有男女。在最左边的座位上,有个身穿白色风衣,身材修长的中年男人坐着,他表情安详,但从后脑散发的一股戾气就可看出,他该是一名选择修炼魔法的魔法师,但其精神力一般,估计经不起我的“狮子手”的随意一击。但在他前面的一张座位上,却做着一对肌肉健壮的青年男女,他们浑身充满力量感,估计是些学习硬功武术的人,尤其是男的,太阳穴凹陷,显得内力超高,或许可以作为我的武术对手,但若是我武术和魔法同时施放,尤其是使用一些法器,他就会轻易被我击败。剩下的咖啡馆里还有三四个顾客,也都只是一些业余的魔法师,我实在不需要浪费太多时间去分析他们的能力。

忽然,我意识到危险降临。有一股极为强劲的杀气,压向我,并迅快地包裹住我全身。好像是有刺客,有人想要杀死我。但在这个普通的咖啡馆,又有什么高手,并且他为什么想要杀死我呢?随着我的意识蔓延整个咖啡馆,我的第六感已经看见,某个地方,正有一双充满敌意的眼神盯着我看,这股刺激我的杀气,就来自这双眼睛。但奇怪的是,以我灵敏的第六感,却分辨不出这道眼神来自哪里。我不由双手放在腰部的双刀上,蓄意脚步变慢,等待敌人靠近。

“喵……”

我没有转头去看,第六感就知道有一只猫跑进了咖啡馆。

正当我去想,谁会带一只猫来咖啡馆的时候。忽然,我就发现那只猫,猛然躯体膨胀,竟在刹那间,就变成一只白额老虎。它以极快的速度,纵跃而起,朝我扑来,我能感应到那种杀伤力,只要它的血盆大口咬到我,就能轻易撕破我的防御,除了咬破我的肉体,还会咬碎我的骨头。这是一种奇大的攻击力,瞬间我意识到了,有人想要刺杀我。当然不是一只老虎,一只动物,而是这只“猫”或“老虎”,属于人类的变身,它让我联想起了兽王一族。据说有的人类注入260元素后,能掌握与野兽相通的幻术,可以轻易变成任何动物,并且其具有的威力,又远比任何野兽要强。如今这个刺客使用“兽王术”刺杀我,只是不知道,我什么时候得罪过兽王一族的人了么?

我一瞬间千思万想,想过几十种应变方法,但最后只选择了一个,以不变应万变。我猛一提气,运行起我拿手的“防御术”,全身涌出一团白色光流,包裹全身,就像一个护罩,任由这头老虎咬到我的护罩上。“锵”地一响,老虎咬破了我的护罩,但未咬碎,我的护罩只是光芒一暗,但我却浑身无恙,往前一踏步,就离开了老虎的攻击范围。待我站在前面,回转身的时候。

我看见面前是一个身高167的少女,她玉面琼鼻,身形窈窕,紧身衣,迷你裙,拥有傲人的双峰曲线,如果不是联想到她刚刚变成老虎刺杀我,谁会想到这么一个柔弱的女性,竟会是一名魔法高手?

“你是谁?”我问。

“我是三星集团网络游戏公司的一名杀手,听说你想做网络游戏,所以我想试试你的身手,但看起来你的武功很高,果然值得我出手试一试。”她说。

“那你试过了,然后呢?”我又问。

“呵呵……然后呢,我们会开一个会议,讨论一下。”她说。

我正想继续追问她,了解事情的由来。她却猛然转身,像个模特一般步姿优美的踏出咖啡厅,施展她的“兽王术”,只是身子往前一跳,就已经变成了一只黑色雄鹰,伸张两片宽大的翅膀,一拍一拍地腾空而起,转眼间升上高空,就此飞翔而去……

No comments:

Post a Comment