我除了要求联合国颁布善待精神病人的法律,建议创办帮助精神病人的专属银行,还想自己创办一家精神病院,甚至想投资发明根治精神病的医疗器械,我猜测这种脑细胞紊乱,光靠服药是难以调整的,有可能需要用到类似脑电波的技术,对脑细胞进行按摩,类似针灸,使之恢复为正常人的大脑。我也挺想联系目下患有精神疾病的作者、艺术家、演员们,感谢以下精神病系列电影:《妙手情真》、《禁闭岛》、《暮光之城》、《密室逃脱》、《破碎我心》、《小丑》、《美丽心灵》、《大话王》、《毕加索卖画》、《莫奈与梵高的时间旅游》、《摩登时代》……
In addition to asking the United Nations to enact laws that treat the mentally ill well, and suggesting the establishment of a special bank to help the mentally ill, I also want to set up a mental hospital myself, and even want to invest in the invention of medical equipment to cure mental illness. I guess this kind of brain cell disorder is difficult to adjust by taking medicine alone. It may be necessary to use technology similar to brain waves to massage brain cells, similar to acupuncture, to restore it to a normal brain. I also want to contact authors, artists, and actors who are currently suffering from mental illness. Thank you for the following mental illness series of movies: "The Hand", "Shutter Island", "Twilight", "Escape Room", "Break My Heart", "Joker", "A Beautiful Mind", "Picasso Sells Paintings", "Monet and Van Gogh's Time Travel", "Modern Times"...
No comments:
Post a Comment