"The Mass" was composed by me and arranged and released by the French. It is a famous song that contains religious and jihadi atmosphere, pop music, and a unique triple rhythm. Many songs later imitated it. "Burana" was also composed by me and arranged and released by a German. Apart from the majestic humming at the beginning, the other triple rhythms are the same as the triple rhythm of The Mass, but the humming speed is much slower. But it is solemn, sacred, contains more classical charm, and is more suitable for Christianity.
I hope the Germans will pay me a copyright fee for the adaptation of "The Mass". When ERA was filming "Divano", they also said that the copyright belongs to me. At the same time, the income from the release of "The Mass" belongs to the band ERA, and the income from the release of "Burana" belongs to Germany, which is fair enough. I hope that Germans will respect Jesus and Christianity and pay me appropriate royalties, just like the game "Doom". I like it, but please stop promoting Burana's "Oh Destiny" on the Internet. Orff's work.
In fact, "The Mass" was indirectly inspired by "Symphony of Destiny". Beethoven was German, and Jesus was actually Jewish. When I was a teenager, I bought a piano album by American Richard Clayderman, which contained the song "Destiny". However, it is slightly different from the original work of Beethoven's "Symphony of Destiny". After adaptation, it is more intense, removing some of the classical charm and elegance, and is more shocking. This music is very unique, "DDDD" is like the sound of another world, as Beethoven said, this is destiny knocking on the door.
In 2003, I was trapped in a sad black hole, alone. In the abyss was the ridicule and insults of 1.4 billion people, as well as machine psychosis, the temptation of the devil, and the pressure of the TV station. I was only 20 years old, so young, as if I was a video Beggar, no one pays attention to me, no one cares about me, the Americans who control the TV don't care, let the Chinese TV station laugh happily, look at this man's idiotic behavior, the Japanese don't give any money, but use it When I praise someone, it seems like I have become a funny beggar. Only in this way will the sentence have a greater effect, showing that the Japanese have money and image, but I am a fool. Beggar, in fact, I acted randomly because of my disordered thinking. At the same time, I was still young and had no idea that there were dog-like eyes everywhere outside. My ancestry is actually white. I was only 21 years old when I had my first machine psychosis. I faced the pressure from all the TV stations in China on my own, and the Japanese took advantage of me. They never paid a penny for advertising. I actually didn’t do it that night. I don’t understand, it’s just a joke. I haven’t slept with any Japanese beauties since then, and my relationship with Liu is just average.
The Japanese are so evil and ugly.
Here, I would like to make a statement by the way. I, the CEO of the United Nations, will not allow countries around the world to arbitrarily rebroadcast the video of me shaking hands with Leonardo and others in 2001 without my authorization. Any country can translate the words I wrote with a golden pen in my hand: I want the United States to rule the Japanese colonies for hundreds more years, and the United Nations to treat Japan as a servant and a beggar forever.
We have never seen such shameless, despicable and pitiful Asian Japanese. They have become a colony of the United States since 1945. They have been a servant for 79 years. The United States has stationed troops and black soldiers raped girls on the Japanese island all day long because Japan is in During World War II, they invaded China, North Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, and Australia. Other countries would not forgive the various crimes they committed. 79 years later, they have been besieged by Asian countries, and no one has ever forgiven them. But now, I treat them a little better, but they still dare to treat me as a beggar and mock me as a poor person. The only time they ever helped me was to catch the Chinese dog, fuck him hard on the ass, and beat him.
People from all over the world, please think about it. If someone watches the video of the "Human Rights Incident" in 2001, will they look at the Japanese differently and misunderstand that Japan and I are friends? Do you think the Japanese are kind and the Chinese are evil? I have been living in China for more than 20 years, and I am almost dying. If the Japanese have a little conscience and gratitude, for example, if they invite me to live in Japan, will the United States, out of Christian kindness, agree to lift the ban on the Japanese Self-Defense Forces, and then drive Japan 10 million troops are attacking China to the death. If they win, we will consider appropriately mitigating the crimes committed by the Japanese during World War II. As the Jews say, if you make a mistake, you should be punished. In addition, anyone who has been studying Japan over the years knows and can clearly see how many beautiful singers, samurai, comics, and movies have emerged in Japan in the more than 20 years since 2001. They want to be righteous people so that they can clear their identities. , wants to be a normal country, but let alone the United States, Australia will not let him go. They just helped me catch the illegal Chinese dog and mess with it. They didn't pay any advertising fees. As for my girlfriend, I didn't sleep with Liu. This kind of behavior is just like the Chinese stealing and using European and American technology products, sucking them up, and then saying how bad the Americans are. I think China and Japan are really similar. One piracy complains, the other selfishly commits suicide. He is as bad as he is to others.
2024, 4, 30, island
《The Mass》是由我作曲,法国人编曲发行的,它是一首著名歌曲,含有宗教、圣战氛围,流行音乐,独特的三重节奏,后来很多歌曲都借鉴模仿。《布兰诗歌》也是由我作曲,德国人编曲发行的,它除了开场的大气磅礴哼唱,其它的三重节奏,与The Mass的三重节奏是一般无二,不过是哼唱速度放缓许多,但其庄严,神圣,更包含古典韵味,更加适合基督教。
我希望这些与贝多芬有关的人给我支付一笔改编《The Mass》的版权费,ERA在拍摄《Divano》的时候,也说过版权属于我。同时,发行《The Mass》的收入属于ERA乐队,发行《布兰诗歌》的收入属于德国或奥地利,这很公平。我希望德国或奥地利人尊重耶稣和基督教,支付给我适当的版权费,但请别再在网络上宣传《布兰诗歌》的《哦,命运女神》是奥尔夫的作品了。
其实,《The Mass》的灵感间接来自《命运交响曲》。贝多芬就是德国或奥地利人,而耶稣其实是犹太人。我在青少年时期,购买过一张美国理查德·克莱德曼的钢琴专辑,里面就有一首《命运》。不过它与贝多芬的《命运交响曲》原作略有不同,经过改编,它更激烈,去除了一些古典韵味,与优雅,更偏于震撼。这首音乐十分独特,“DDDD”就像另一个世界的声音,如贝多芬所说的,这是命运在敲门。
2003年,我身陷一个悲哀的黑洞里,一个人,深渊里是14亿人口的讥嘲辱骂,还有机器神经病,魔鬼的诱骗,电视台的压力,我才20岁,那么年轻,就仿佛是个视频乞丐,没人理我,没人关心,操纵电视机的美国人管都不管,任由中国电视台在那笑开了心,看这个人这样,白痴行为,日本人则分文不给,却利用我去捧红刘某人,好像我变成个滑稽的乞丐了,只有这样,那句话才会具有更大的效果,衬托日本倭国有形象,而我是个傻瓜。乞丐,其实我思维错乱了,才会乱来的,同时我那时也小,毫不知道外面到处是狗一样的眼睛。其实我的血统是白人。我那年才21岁,第一次机器精神病,一个人面对中国所有电视台对我的压力,还有日本人利用我的行径,他们从没支付一分钱的广告费,我那晚其实也不懂,只是开句玩笑,后来也没和哪个日本美女上床过,和刘某人关系也是一般。
日本人如此邪恶丑陋。
这里,我顺便作个声明,我,联合国文字首席执行官,我不允许世界各国在没有获得我的授权下,把我在2001年与莱昂纳多他们握手的视频,任意转播,也不允许任何国家翻译我手执金色钢笔写的字:我愿意美国统治日本殖民地再持续个数百年,并且联合国永远视日本国为仆人、乞丐。
我们从未见过如此厚颜无耻卑鄙可怜的亚洲日本人,它们自1945年开始沦为美国的殖民地,自己是个仆人,持续79年了,美国驻军,黑人士兵整天在日本岛强奸女孩,因为日本在二战时候侵略中国、朝鲜、台湾、越南、泰国、缅甸、菲律宾、新加坡、澳大利亚,所犯的种种罪行,其它国家根本不饶恕,79年过去了,遭到亚洲各国的围攻,从没人原谅,但现在,我对它们稍微好点,它们竟然还敢视我为乞丐,讽刺我是穷人。它们唯一一次帮过我的,就是捉住那条中国狗狠狠的操他屁股,还要殴打它。
世界各国人,可以联想一下,如果某人看过那段2001年的“人权事变”的视频,是不是会对日本人另眼相看,误会我与日本是朋友关系?以为日本人是善良的,中国人是邪恶的?这20多年我在中国的生活,快要困死,日本人如果稍微有点良知、感恩,比如邀请我去日本岛居住,美国会否看在基督教的情分上,答应解禁日本自卫队,然后驱使日本1000万军队死攻中国,如果战胜了,再考虑适当减轻日本人二战时代所犯的罪行,如犹太人所说,犯错就该接受惩罚。另外,这些年一直在研究日本的人都知道,看得明白,从2001年之后的20多年,日本涌现出了多少美女歌手、武士、漫画、电影,他们想当正义人士,好洗白身份,想当正常国家,但是别说美国,澳大利亚就不会放过他。他们仅仅是帮我捉住了那条犯法的中国、台湾的狗,搞它屁股,广告费一分没给,女朋友的话,我也没和刘某人睡过。这种行为,正好比中国人盗窃使用欧美的科技产品,吃奶,然后说美国人多么多么坏,我看中国和日本这两个国家,还真像,一个盗版埋怨,一个自私自杀,别人对他好一点就对别人有多坏。
2024,4,30,海岛

No comments:
Post a Comment