2025-04-25

Free Lover免费情人

 Free Lover

Screenwriter: Island

Dedicated to Angelina Jolie


My name is Sekhmet, a name similar to that of an Egyptian goddess. It is strange that it has brought me only bad luck and troubles in this life, because no one wants to live in the world of others and want everyone to know you. But fortunately, I have a firm father who taught me to be strong and advised me to work hard. In the end, he turned me into a female star that everyone pays attention to.

Now, I am taking a statement in a police station in Los Angeles. Someone suspected me of human trafficking. My God, everyone in this world knows that I am a charity ambassador. Every year, I donate a lot of money to African university scholarships. I am so kind and advocate civilization, but now, there are police officers who suspect me of human trafficking. In fact, it is well known that he obviously wanted to take the opportunity to say a few more words to me. He seemed to have severe amnesia and asked me a question hundreds of times, always asking why I adopted "Forrest Gump" and why I adopted "Forrest Gump"...

I felt that my head was about to explode. If it were not for the disease I experienced in these years, when I was 20 years old, I would definitely pick up a baseball bat and hit his fat head hard.

This is what happened. A month ago, I went to Mongolia to enjoy the grassland scenery. The so-called wind blowing the grass low, you can see cattle and sheep. With my lively personality, I certainly want to learn horse riding. This is a dream of my girlhood. The person who taught me riding skills was a young and handsome man with golden hair and a model-like tall figure. He was very eloquent and could easily teach me to master various riding skills. I guess I will have no problem shooting knight movies in the future. What made me curious was that as a person of Anglo descent, why didn't he tell me his name, why did he live in poor Mongolia, and work as an equestrian coach, but he just smiled casually and told me implicitly that he had a disease and had to live on the grassland to get happiness to save his disease.

One day, I chose an extremely irritable sweat-blood horse. I needed him to teach me how to control it, but an accident happened. Because someone nearby made a noise, the sweat-blood horse ran forward wildly and threw me and him off. But I was lucky to fall to the ground, and his foot happened to be hung on the stirrup. As a result, he was dragged by the horse and his head was broken on the spot. Afterwards, he was sent to the hospital, but the rescue failed. The doctor said that his head was broken and the brain nerves were damaged. He would probably suffer from schizophrenia, memory loss, and become an idiot with mental illness.

Sadly, this unfortunate riding coach did not have any friends or relatives in Mongolia, so no one took him in. Since he was injured while teaching me riding, I could only offer to take all the responsibilities and adopt him. However, it was incredible that in such a backward place like Mongolia, I had to go through a lot of cumbersome procedures to propose to adopt him, which was actually a bribe, so I was able to bring him to Los Angeles not long after.

I named him "Forrest Gump" according to the movie "Forrest Gump".

I never knew before that the so-called mental illness is actually a spiritual disease, which will make a person behave abnormally, illogically, and become another stranger. For example, Forrest Gump sometimes speaks, sometimes doesn't, sometimes uses a knife and fork to eat, sometimes doesn't, sometimes is quiet, sometimes is lively, sometimes can stay quietly in the room, sometimes runs around like crazy... I didn't gradually understand the reason for this abnormal situation until I got along with him for a long time and tried to understand him countless times. He needs a quiet treatment.

And when I understood the secret of his thinking, I got the way to cure him. So, his abnormality gradually improved, he became calm, lively and cheerful, and could say humorous and romantic words to me. I started to take him out shopping, just like he taught me to ride a horse, I taught him to understand the various cultural customs of Los Angeles. Because I am a shopaholic, every time I go out, I can't help but buy a lot of clothes, fruits, daily necessities, etc. I am too lazy to carry so many things myself, so I gave them to him, so he became like my free follower.

One day, when I was shopping with him again, I met a female classmate on the road. She greeted me and said that she hadn't seen me for many years and must treat me to a cup of coffee. So the three of us went into a coffee shop. The female classmate asked me how I was doing these years and whether I had saved hundreds of millions. I smiled and suddenly had an idea. I deliberately let A-Gump act as my bodyguard. I asked him to stand by the coffee table, put his hands together in front of his chest, straighten his chest, and stand upright. In short, he should be as serious as a bodyguard. As a result, the female classmate laughed. She first praised A-Gump for being handsome, and then asked me jokingly if I could lend him to her for a few days so that she could have fun. Since then, I began to look at A-Gump from an oriental perspective. He has a neat outline and delicate skin. He really has a kind of aura and a beautiful temperament. He is really handsome and seems to be able to make a movie with me. So, my attitude towards A-Gump began to change from bodyguard to boyfriend. I started to take him to parties and meet people from all walks of life in the entertainment industry. When I got home, I asked Forrest Gump to wash my hair, massage my feet, and be a free servant, free bodyguard, and free lover... Haha, I gradually almost thought that Forrest Gump belonged to me, like a pet, and I fell in love with him. I never thought that this kind of life would end, and Forrest Gump would leave me one day, because I thought he was an orphan. Until today, the police in Westwood suddenly sent a message to me and took Forrest Gump and me to the police station, and I met Forrest Gump's family. It turned out that Forrest Gump was not an orphan, he had a mother, and now she came to the door. Now, at the other end of the police station. Forrest Gump was sitting on a chair, and opposite him was a middle-aged woman in her forties with golden curly hair and a hat similar to a crown. Her skin was pale and her lips were bright red. At this time, she kept speaking some oriental language to Forrest Gump that I couldn't understand. And Forrest Gump was like a frightened child at this time. He was panicked and kept looking at me, and seemed very nervous. So I could only smile at him and signal that it was okay, and then he would show a baby-like pure smile and calm down. As the middle-aged woman spoke more and more, I gradually understood their language a little, because I had learned some oriental languages ​​when I was shooting a movie before. I understood that Forrest Gump's real name was "Tang Feng", and he was a prince of a tribe in Xia Country, and this middle-aged woman was a chief of Xia Country...

After his mother's professional guidance, Tang Feng finally remembered. It turned out that before he went to Mongolia, he was indeed a prince of a tribe. Because of tribal conflicts, he was injured in a war and hid in Mongolia. As for the time when he taught me to ride a horse and broke his head, it only aggravated his injuries, making his thinking completely disordered and losing his memory of the Xia Country tribe before. Now, he stood up and walked towards me.

I was stunned for a moment. I actually let a prince be my free lover, use him like a bodyguard, and gave him a silly name called Forrest Gump. Now looking at the expression of "Forrest Gump", he seems very serious. He won't blame me for treating him like a follower! But when Tang Feng walked in front of me, he just smiled and said, "Sekmet, thank you for taking care of me for so long." "But don't you blame me for treating you like a follower?" I said embarrassedly. "I know, the fact is that I have always known that you treat me as a follower, a fake lover. But you are very good to me, so I am very happy. But now I remember my true identity and know that I am a prince of the tribe. I have to go back to inherit the throne, so I can't accompany you." "Are you leaving?" I said with a trembling voice, and I was actually a little sad. "Well, unless you are willing to go to the Xia Kingdom tribe with me. I will take care of you like you took care of me before." Tang Feng said. "No, I used to treat you as a fake lover, but I don't want you to treat me as a fake lover when I go to Xia Kingdom with you." I said. "Hehe..." Tang Feng smiled cutely.

免费情人

编剧:海岛

献给安吉丽娜朱莉


我的名字叫塞赫美特,一个类似埃及女神的名字,很奇怪,它带给我这一生的只有厄运与烦恼,因为没有人想活在他人的世界里,要每一个人都跟你认识,但是,幸亏我有一个坚定的父亲,他教导我坚强,劝诫我努力,最终,把我变成了一个万众瞩目的女明星。

现在,我正在洛杉矶的一个警察局里做笔录,有人怀疑我拐卖人口。天哪,这个世界谁都知道我是慈善大使,每年捐给非洲大学奖学金都是一大笔钱,我这么善良,推崇文明,可现在,竟然有警察会怀疑我拐卖人口。其实众所周知,明显他想借机与我多说几句话,他就像患上了严重的失忆症,反复问我一个问题几百遍了,总是问,我为什么要领养“阿甘”,为什么要领养“阿甘”……

我感到头脑都要爆炸了,如果不是因为这些年经历的那个病症,换在我20岁的时候,我肯定会拿起一根棒球棍,狠狠的敲他肥胖的脑袋。

这件事情是这样的。一个月前,我曾去了趟蒙古,领略草原风光,所谓的风吹草低见牛羊,以我活泼的性格,我当然要学习骑马,这可是我少女时代的一个梦想。负责教我骑术的是一个年轻俊美的男子,有着一头金黄色的头发,模特般挺拔的身材,他的口才很好,能轻易教会我掌握各种骑术,估计以后我去拍骑士电影都没问题了。令我好奇的是,他作为一个有盎格鲁血统的人,为什么不告诉我他的名字,为何会生活在贫穷的蒙古,并且还以马术教练为职业,但他只是潇洒的笑了笑,对我含蓄的说,他有一种病,必须生活在草原上,获得快乐来拯救他的疾病。

有一天,我挑选了一匹极为暴躁的汗血马,我需要他教我怎么驾驭它,但意外发生了,由于附近有人吵闹了一声,这匹汗血马疯狂前奔,把我和他都摔了下来。但我幸运的是落在了地上,而他的脚却凑巧挂在马镫上。结果他当场被马拖得破了头。事后,送入医院,抢救失败,医生说他的脑袋破裂,伤害了脑神经,以后很可能会精神分裂,记忆丧失,变成一个有思维疾病的白痴。

悲哀的是,这个倒霉的骑术教练,在蒙古居然没有一个朋友,也没任何亲戚,所以没人收留他。我出于是他教我骑术受伤的,只能提出,愿承当一切责任收养他。然而匪夷所思的是,在蒙古那么落后的地方,我提出收养他,还得经过一道道繁琐的手续,实际上是贿赂,于是不久后,我才得以把他带到洛杉矶。

我按照电影《阿甘正传》,给他起了“阿甘”的名字。

我以前从不知道,所谓的思维疾病,其实是一种灵魂上的病症,它会令一个人行为失常,不符合逻辑,变成另外一个陌生的人。比如,阿甘有时会说话,有时不会说话,有时会用刀叉进餐,有时不会,有时沉静,有时活泼,有时可以安静的呆在房间,有时则会疯狂的到处乱跑……这种异常情况,直到我与他相处了好久,经过无数次去理解,我才渐渐了解其中的缘故。他需要一种安静的治疗。

而当我明白了他的思维奥秘之后,我就获得了医治他的方式。所以,他的失常渐渐好了,他变得性格沉稳,活泼开朗,能够与我互相说风趣浪漫的话。我便开始带他出去逛街了,像他当初教我骑马那样,我教他理解洛杉矶的各种人文风俗,由于我是购物狂,每次出去,都免不了购买大堆的衣物,水果,生活用品什么的,我自己懒得提这么多东西,便都交给了他,于是他便像成了我的免费跟班。

某天,当我与他又一起逛街时,路遇一个女同学,她向我打招呼,说多年不见,一定要请我喝杯咖啡。于是我们三人就进了一间咖啡馆,女同学问我这些年混的怎么样,存款有没达到几个亿,我潇洒一笑,灵机一动,故意让阿甘扮作我的保镖。令他站在咖啡桌边,双手合拢放在胸前,挺直胸膛,笔挺站着,总之要像个保镖那么严肃。结果女同学呵呵笑了,她先是夸赞阿甘很帅,接着对我也是开玩笑的说,能否让我把阿甘借给她几天,让她也过过瘾。

从那以后,我开始以东方人的视角看阿甘,看他轮廓端正,皮肤细腻,果然有一种钟天灵气秀的气质,确实很帅,似乎可以与我一起拍部电影了。于是,我对阿甘的态度,开始从保镖转变为男朋友。我开始不停带他去参加宴会,与演艺界各行各业的人认识,回到家里,我则让阿甘给我洗头,捏脚,当一个免费的仆人,免费的保镖,免费的情人……

呵呵,我渐渐的,几乎真以为阿甘属于我了,像个宠物,我也爱上了他。我从没想过这种生活会结束,阿甘有一天会离开我,因为我以为他是个孤儿。直到今天,西木区的警察突然传话给我,带着我和阿甘一起来了警局,我才见到了阿甘的家人。原来阿甘不是个孤儿,他有个母亲,如今找上门来了。

现在,警察局的另一端。阿甘坐在一张椅子上,对面的是个四旬中年妇女,有一头金黄色的卷发,头戴一顶类似王冠的帽子,她的皮肤苍白,嘴唇鲜红,此时正对阿甘不停说着一些我听不懂的东方语言。而阿甘,此时就像一个受惊的孩子,他惊慌失措,不停看向我这边,似乎很紧张的样子。于是我只能对他微微一笑,示意没事,他才会露出婴孩一般纯洁的笑容,安定下来。而随着中年妇女说的话越来越多,渐渐,我有点听懂他们的语言了,因为我以前拍摄某部电影时,学过一些东方语言。我听懂,原来阿甘真实的名字叫“唐风”,是夏国一个部落的王子,这位中年妇女,正是夏国的一个酋长……

经过他母亲的一番专业用语的引导,唐风终于回忆了起来。原来他去蒙古之前,的确是一个部落王子,因为部落冲突,他在某场战争中受伤,躲到了蒙古。至于那次教我骑马,摔伤脑袋,只是加重了他的伤势,令他思维彻底紊乱,失去了从前在夏国部落的记忆。现在,他站了起来,走向我这边。

霎时我感到懵了,我竟然让一个王子做我的免费情人,做保镖一样使唤,还给他取了个傻乎乎的名字叫阿甘。现在看“阿甘”的表情,似乎很严肃,他该不会怪我把他当跟班一般来责怪我吧!

但当唐风走到我面前时,只是微微一笑,说:“塞赫美特,感谢你照顾了我那么久。”

“可是,你不怪我把你当跟班么?”我难为情的说。

“我知道,事实是我一直知道你把我当跟班,假情人。但你对我很好,所以我很开心。但我现在回忆起了自己真实的身份,知道自己是部落王子了,我要回去继承王位,所以,我不能陪你了。”

“你要走了?”我语声颤抖的说,竟然有些伤心。

“嗯,除非你愿跟我一起去夏国部落。我会像你以前照顾我般,照顾你的。”唐风说。

“不行,我以前把你当假情人,可不想跟你去了夏国,你也把我当假情人。”我说。

“呵呵……”唐风可爱的笑了。

No comments:

Post a Comment