Occupation Fake
Writer: Island
Dedicated to BoA
One morning when the dawn was just beginning, I woke up from my sleep. My consciousness was still hazy at this time. I vaguely felt that I was in my hometown in Geneva. There was a river in front of the door, and there were often a few wooden boats passing by. But then my mind woke up and I realized that I was in an ordinary hotel in the center of Paris. Today is February 14th, the secular Valentine's Day, and it is also an important day for me to carry out my mission.
I lifted the white quilt, turned over, came to a desk, opened a brown travel bag, took out a set of student clothes from it, and put it on. Then I came to a mirror and looked at myself inside. I was wearing a white shirt, a pink skirt, and a bun. I looked pure like a college student. Although I was over 25 years old, I could still look like a student with careful makeup skills. At least if I didn't look carefully, it would be difficult for ordinary people to tell my real age.
I took out my phone and checked the time. It was 6:10, which was still early for the 8:00 a.m. school start time, so I had plenty of time to have breakfast and then walk a few steps on the street, thinking over and over again what I should say later, pretending to be a college student, born in a scholarly family, and a rich daughter.
In a blink of an eye, it was 8 o'clock, and I left the hotel and drove the newly borrowed Jaguar sports car. I drove out of Notre Dame de Paris, along the Seine River, all the way to the Louvre, and drove into a street with classical architecture, Champs-Elysées.
In the vicinity, a private university was recently established, and an old-style Mushu Bookstore was opened on a street not far from the university. This bookstore is not big, but the books inside include philosophy books that are available in almost all over the world. The owner is a young man in his 20s. He wears a pair of gold-rimmed glasses and looks like a poor scholar. In fact, only I know his true identity. His father is actually Mr. Griot, a famous real estate developer in Paris.
The reason why I dressed up as a pure girl was for this Griot.
At this time, I parked my sports car on the side of the road, picked up a student book bag, and went straight into the Mushu Bookstore.
Griot was sitting at the counter, reading a novel. As far as I know, he was fascinated by fantasy novels in middle school, and he was addicted to them, so he dropped out of school early and came into society. His father was busy with real estate business and never taught him how to be a man, letting him wander around in society and degenerate until many years later, when he thought of becoming a philosopher. So he came to this private university and opened this Mushu Bookstore.
I pretended to wander under the bookcase and browsed the many philosophical books in the cabinet, including Plato, Aristotle, and Sartre. Anyway, I was not interested in these books. I just pretended to be a girl who loved philosophy, so I remembered the names of some philosophers and their works these days.
I deliberately browsed for a while before turning around and coming to Grio and asked, "Do you know which episode of "The Six Traces of Magic" written by Haidao has been published?"
"It has been written to the 81st episode, but this book is so popular that my store has just sold out. Why, are you also following this book?" Grio said in surprise.
"Of course, this book is so attractive."
"But you are a girl."
"Girls can't read magic novels? I think books are entertainment, so there is no distinction between men and women."
"But men have men's entertainment methods, and women have women's entertainment methods."
"Wrong, men and women can have the same entertainment methods, similar to love. The freedom pursued by the male protagonist in "The Six Traces of Magic" is exactly the life that the female protagonist yearns for."
"It seems that you are very familiar with this book."
"Yes, do you mind discussing this book with me?"
"I can discuss the story content of this book with you, but it is not suitable here. , but in some elegant cafe."
"Oh, do you want to buy me a cup of coffee?"
"Sure, it doesn't cost much to go to a cafe, the important thing is to meet a confidant."
"Well, I'll leave you my phone number. When you enter the new "Shenhuan Liuji" episode 81, you can call me and I'll buy the book. You can buy me a cup of coffee then."
"It's a deal." I observed that he said this with a very enthusiastic look, indicating that he really liked to discuss the book "Shenhuan Liuji", and my goal was achieved. I just wanted to wait for him to ask me out, and then I would continue with the next lie. I never liked reading books, especially fantasy novels, but in order to wait for him to take the bait, I will spend some time and effort to finish reading this book when I return to the hotel next time, and find common ground to communicate with him, until finally, the fish takes the bait, I can make him buy our family's stocks.
职业Fake
编剧:海岛
献给宝儿
某个曙光初现的早晨,我从睡梦中悠悠醒来,这个时候意识还是朦朦胧胧的,我依稀觉得我是在日内瓦的老家,门前有一条河流,经常有那么几艘木船经过,但随即我就思维苏醒过来,我才意识到自己正处于巴黎市中心的一个普通旅馆里。今天是2月14日,世俗的情人节,也是我要执行任务的重要一天。
我掀开白色被子,翻身而起,来到一张书桌旁边,打开一个咖啡色旅行包,从里面取出一套学生装,就这么穿在身上。然后我来到一面镜子前,看里面的自己,白色衬衫,粉色裙子,梳着丸子头,清纯的样子像个大学生,虽然我的年龄早过25岁了,但依靠仔细的化妆技巧,还是可以令我像个学生,起码不是认真辨别的话,一般人很难看出我的真实年龄。
我拿出手机,看了下时间,现在是6点10分,距离早晨8点的开学时间还早,所以我有的是时间去吃个早点,然后在街上走几步路,一边反复回想着,等下我该说些什么话,伪装自己是个大学生,出生书香世家,是个豪门千金。
转眼时间到了8点,我就离开旅馆,开了那一辆新借来的捷豹跑车,就这么从巴黎圣母院驶出,顺着塞纳河,一直开到罗浮宫,驶入一条建筑古典的香榭街道。
在附近,新近办了一所私人大学,也在大学底下不远的一条街路上,开了一家样式古老的慕书书店。这家书店不大,里面的书籍却包含几乎全世界都有的哲学书籍,老板却是个20许岁的年轻人,他戴一副金丝眼镜,像是个穷书生,其实真正的身份只有我才知道,他的父亲其实是巴黎著名地产商格里奥先生。
我之所以装扮成清纯女生,就是冲着这个格里奥来的。
此时,我把跑车停在路边,就拎起一个学生书袋,径直进了慕书书店。
格里奥正坐在柜台前手捧一本小说观看。据我所知,他在中学就迷上了魔幻小说,沉迷其中,不可自拔,所以早早就辍学来到了社会。他的父亲忙于地产生意,从不教他怎么做人,任他在社会浪荡,堕落,直到很多年后,他才想到要当一名哲学家。所以来这个私人大学旁,开了这家慕书书店。
我装作在书柜底下徘徊,浏览柜子里的诸多哲学书籍,有柏拉图的,亚里斯多德的,萨特的,反正我对这些书籍不感兴趣,我只是冒充一个热爱哲学的女孩,才在这些天记得一些哲学家的名字,和他们的著作。
当我故意浏览了一阵子,才转身,来到格里奥面前,问道:“海岛写的《神幻六迹》,你知道出到第几集了么?”
“已经写到第八十一集了,不过,这部书太畅销了,我店里刚好卖完了。怎么,你也在追这部书么?”格里奥惊讶的说。
“当然,这部书太吸引人了。”
“但你是个女生。”
“女生就不可以看魔幻小说么,我认为书籍是娱乐品,所以不分男女。”
“但男人有男人的娱乐方式,女人有女人的娱乐方式。”
“错,男人与女人的娱乐方式可以共同,类似爱情,《神幻六迹》里男主角追求的自由,恰恰也是女主角向往的生活。”
“看来你很熟悉这部书。”
“是的,你介意和我讨论这部书么?”
“我可以和你讨论这部书的故事内容,但不适合在这里,而是应该在某间优雅的咖啡馆里。”
“噢,难道你想请我喝杯咖啡?”
“可以,去一间咖啡馆花不了多少钱,重要的是遇到知己。”
“那好吧,我给你留下我的电话号码,等你进到新的《神幻六迹》第八十一集,可以打电话给我,我来买书,到时你请我喝咖啡。”
“一言为定。”我观察到他说这句话的眼神很热情,表明他的确喜欢讨论《神幻六迹》这本书,而我的目的也达到了,我就是要等他约我,然后我再继续下一个谎言。我从来不喜欢阅读书籍,尤其是魔幻小说,但为了等他上钩,我等下回旅馆,将花点时间努力看完这部书,寻找到与他沟通的共同点,直到最后,鱼儿上钩,我才可以使他购买我们家族的股票。

No comments:
Post a Comment