致Kristen Stewart
亲爱的Kristen Stewart,我经常关注着你,因为你很漂亮。这几天,我发现了你的音乐视频《Elle USA June 2012》,很震撼,起初,我为你转行当歌手而高兴。后来不久,我似乎回忆起了一些什么,关于我在1997年做的模特表演。我想问,那是真的么?其实,我在2020年之前一直都有个明星梦,我认为自己很帅,然而,牙齿问题,导致我还是选择了默默写作,并且写了20多年了,我不知以后我会怎么样?
关于我在《诗画乐·初恋》这部作品里,选择你为封面女郎,我想作个解释。第一,是我绘画了那幅封面素描,你也按那形象拍摄了一张照片,后来我知道,那是你为法国香水代言所拍的。或许这是巧合。第二,我与《暮光之城》有点神秘的关系,《诗画乐·初恋》是我2006年写的,但我修改此书时,故意在书里提到了《哈利波特》与《暮色》,算是对斯蒂芬妮·梅尔的友谊。或许这也是巧合。
我正在为《诗画乐·初恋》寻找美女代言人,如果你不介意,我可以邀请你为这本书广告代言。
我也想与斯蒂芬妮·梅尔通信,邀请她来翻译我的书。
谢谢,再见。
2024.4.11
海岛
To Kristen Stewart
Dear Kristen Stewart, I follow you often because you are beautiful. In the past few days, I discovered your music video "Elle USA June 2012", which was very shocking. At first, I was happy that you changed your career as a singer. Soon afterwards, I seemed to recall something about a modeling performance I did in 1997. I want to ask, is that true? In fact, I had always had a dream of becoming a star before 2020. I thought I was very handsome. However, dental problems led me to choose to write silently, and I have been writing for more than 20 years. I don’t know what will happen to me in the future?
I would like to give an explanation about my choice of you as the cover girl in the work "Poetry, Painting and Music: First Love". First, I drew the sketch for the cover, and you also took a photo based on that image. Later I found out that it was the photo you took for the French perfume endorsement. Maybe it's a coincidence. Secondly, I have a somewhat mysterious relationship with "The Twilight Saga". "Poetic Music: First Love" was written by me in 2006, but when I revised the book, I deliberately mentioned "Harry Potter" and "Twilight" is a friendship with Stephenie Meyer. Maybe this is also a coincidence.
I am looking for a beautiful spokesperson for "Poetry and Painting: First Love". If you don't mind, I can invite you to be the spokesperson for this book's advertising.
I would also like to correspond with Stephenie Meyer and invite her to translate my book.
Thanks, bye.
2024.4.11
island
No comments:
Post a Comment