The story between me and Yasuo我与亚索之间的故事
The story between me and Yasuo我与亚索之间的故事
我是亚索吗?
Am I Yasuo?
近三四年来,我不停想这个问题。我想靠本能、直觉、分析、判断,证明我是“亚索”。我觉得亚索的故事与我的故事如此有共鸣性,这是使我相信它是我设计的最重要一点。尽管,我忘记了一切,我脑里没有我设计亚索的任何记忆,但在我读着亚索诗词的时候,我却能凭本能重新获得一个我设计亚索的替代记忆。在那个替代记忆里,我在2009年,我在重庆火车站,我做完扑克魔术后,我出于某种目的设计了亚索这个英雄。那么,我为什么始终记忆深刻的记得我玩了扑克魔术,却忘光设计亚索以及谱曲Nobody的事呢?因为我玩扑克魔术是有个人行动以及扑克牌物体的,并且这个魔术如此重要,所以我记得,但是设计亚索以及谱曲Nobody都只在我脑里呢喃写出,浮想的,所以就忘记了。而且我一心只专注表演扑克魔术这事,所以更容易忘记其它了。正如同乔纳森·诺兰借《记忆碎片》里泰迪对我讲的一句话:你只记得自己想记的东西!所以,我记得自己玩扑克魔术,记得那出皇室动画片,记得拳头落桌表演智力神算,因为那些对我都很重要,所以我需要反复回想以使自己记得,但现在我发现,回忆起设计亚索与谱曲Nobody的事也很重要,所以我想回忆起这些东西。
For the past three or four years, I kept thinking about this issue. I want to rely on instinct, intuition, analysis, and judgment to prove that I am "Yasso". I think Yasuo's story is so resonant with my story, which makes me believe that it is the most important point of my design. Although I have forgotten everything, I don't have any memory of my design of Yasuo in my mind, but when I read Yasuo's poems, I can instinctively regain a substitute memory of my design of Yasuo. In that alternate memory, I was at Chongqing Railway Station in 2009. After I did the poker magic, I designed the hero Yasuo for some purpose. So, why do I always remember that I played poker magic, but forgot to design Yasuo and compose Nobody? Because I play poker magic with personal actions and poker objects, and this magic is so important, so I remember, but the design of Yasuo and Nobody were only written in my mind, so I forgot. . And I only focus on performing poker magic, so it’s easier to forget the others. Just like what Jonathan Nolan said to me in "Shards of Memory" by Teddy: You only remember what you want to remember! So, I remember playing poker magic, remembering the royal cartoon, remembering my fist falling off the table and performing intellectual arithmetic, because those are very important to me, so I need to think back and forth to make myself remember, but now I find that I remember the design The matter of Yasuo and Nobody is also very important, so I want to recall these things.
各位,我是不是很好笑?说到亚索,就必须说到LOL这个游戏。我不记得自己何年何月开始玩LOL的了。我只记得,自己最初玩LOL的时候,通过一个玩家榜单,获知“疾风剑豪”,恰巧我在某局游戏里被亚索虐杀,所以我误以为亚索很厉害,好像,那几日我看到了亚索的背景故事,很受感动,于是,我玩LOL积累的第一笔金币,就是购买了“疾风剑豪”。但之后我就后悔了,因为亚索给新手玩真的很菜,那旋风烈斩都斩不出来,就被敌人杀了,多玩几遍后,开始能连大招了,也立即被敌人秒杀。然后我在百度搜索亚索的玩法,也看到评论说亚索怎么怎么没用,完全不像官方宣传的那么那么厉害。至此,我便对亚索很失望,转而积累金币,购买了赵信。在LOL菜鸟局里,玩赵信很简单,也容易拿人头,但接着我便发现了另一个更加简单,更容易拿人头的英雄,就是无极剑圣易大师。总之我玩了几次剑圣后,发现这个英雄真的是超级厉害,有个绝对单杀任何英雄的大招,还有冥想回血,靠,我玩这个英雄每回拿20人头以上。
Guys, am I funny? Speaking of Yasuo, one must talk about the game LOL. I don't remember when and when I started playing LOL. I only remember that when I first played LOL, through a player list, I learned about the "Swordsman of the Storm". It happened that I was tortured by Yasuo in a certain game, so I mistakenly thought that Yasuo was very powerful. I saw the background story of Yasuo and was very moved. So, the first gold coin I accumulated in playing LOL was the purchase of "Hatewind Swordsman". But then I regretted it, because Yasuo was really good at playing for novices, and the Whirlwind Slash couldn’t be cut, so he was killed by the enemy. After playing a few more times, I started to be able to even use big moves, and I was immediately killed by the enemy. Spike. Then I searched for Yasuo's gameplay on Baidu, and I also saw comments saying why Yasuo was useless, not as powerful as the official advertised. At this point, I was very disappointed with Yasuo, and instead accumulated gold coins and purchased Xin Zhao. In the LOL rookie game, it is very simple to play Xin Zhao, and it is easy to take the head, but then I found another hero who is simpler and easier to take the head, the Promise Sword Master Yi. In short, after playing Juggernaut a few times, I found that this hero is really super powerful. There is an absolute way to kill any hero alone, as well as meditation to restore blood. Damn, I play this hero and get more than 20 heads every time.
回想那段时光,我真的一点都不知道亚索是我设计的。但我某时阅读亚索的背景故事,真的很受感动,那种蒙冤、流浪、沧桑的人生,真的能迷住我。我还遗憾过,有这么好的故事的英雄,居然玩起来这么差。但不知哪天,我出于对亚索的神秘好奇,便看了一个主播在玩亚索,他说亚索太厉害了。自此以后,我开始训练亚索玩法,为他的连环技能训练得乐此不疲,直到我去了杭州,某日在网吧,一个人告诉我LOL的每个英雄都有天赋,我才知道,原来亚索的天赋是暴击翻倍,也即是说,亚索只要购买到增加50%暴击的装备,就能达到攻击力100%暴击。至此,我才开始懂得亚索的厉害点,也开始能逐渐玩好这个英雄了。尽管,因为我设计他的时候就设定为操作复杂,玩法多变,难以掌控,加上拳头公司也把他当托儿索,所以玩神亚索的人很少,我也不能玩神他,但我从没想过当职业玩家,我玩亚索,只因为迷恋他的可玩性而已。另外,我愈发深信他是我设计的,所以我不断揣摩他,从研究他的台词,琢磨他的名字(牙),到分析他的外形打扮,以及依靠本能反复回想我设计亚索玩法时如何自言自语!
Looking back at that time, I really didn't know that Yasuo was my design. But at some point I read Yasuo's backstory, and I was really moved. The life of being wronged, wandering, and vicissitudes of life can really fascinate me. I also regret that a hero with such a good story actually plays so badly. But someday, out of my mysterious curiosity about Yasuo, I watched an anchor playing Yasuo. He said that Yasuo is too good. From then on, I began to train Yasuo's gameplay and continued to train for his serial skills. Until I went to Hangzhou, one day in an Internet cafe, a person told me that every hero of LOL has talents, and I didn’t know that Yasuo Suo's talent is double critical strike, that is to say, Yasuo can reach 100% critical strike by purchasing equipment that increases critical strike by 50%. At this point, I began to understand how good Yasuo is, and I can gradually play this hero well. Although, because when I designed it, I set it to be complicated to operate, changeable in gameplay, and difficult to control. In addition, Riot also regarded him as a nursery, so there are very few people who play God Yasuo, and I can’t play God him. , But I never thought of being a professional player. I played Yasuo just because I was obsessed with his playability. In addition, I became more and more convinced that he was designed by me, so I kept trying to figure it out, from studying his lines, pondering his name (tooth), to analyzing his appearance and dressing, and relying on instinct to repeatedly recall when I designed Yasuo's gameplay. How to talk to yourself!
亚索的名字是“牙”开头,与我以前的独特牙齿吻合。亚索说的台词“死亡如风,常败武神”,与我的独特经历吻合。亚索的外貌、服饰、招式很像街机游戏《侍魂3》的霸王丸,可能是我没想过度仔细设计这个英雄,所以嘱咐游戏公司可以套霸王丸来描绘亚索。亚索有个外号叫“托儿索”,据说是拳头公司总是削弱亚索的各种能力,把他当孤儿,所以我判断亚索不是拳头公司设计师设计的。可能是日本人,也可能是美国人,把我设计亚索的自言自语交给了拳头公司。总之,亚索身上有很多特征,都与我相近相似,使我判断亚索是出自我手,其中最重要的,是亚索的台词超常经典,拳头公司的设计师不大可能拥有这么强的文学性。
Yasuo's name starts with "tooth", which matches my unique teeth before. The line that Yasuo said, "Death is like the wind, the failed god of war", which is consistent with my unique experience. Yasuo's appearance, clothing, and moves are very similar to the Bawang Maru of the arcade game "Samurai Soul 3". Maybe I didn't want to design this hero too carefully, so I asked the game company to use Bawang Maru to portray Yasuo. Yasuo has a nickname called "Toerso". It is said that Riot always weakens Yasuo's various abilities and treats him as an orphan, so I judge that Yasuo was not designed by Riot's designer. It may be a Japanese or an American. handed over my self-talk about designing Yasuo to Riot. In short, Yasuo has many characteristics, which are similar to me, which makes me judge that Yasuo is I write. The most important of them is Yasuo’s super classic lines. It is unlikely that the designer of the leading company has such a strong one. Literary.
说回我最开始怀疑亚索是我设计的故事吧。最初,不知道是某某年,我玩LOL亚索的时候,老是因为“我还在寻找回家的路”这句台词感到疑惑,觉得他符合我的独特故事,又觉得这句台词很经典。那时我还压根没有亚索是我设计的想法,我最初,还以为拳头公司知道我这个人,毕竟我那时已在世界很有知名度。我怀疑拳头公司是在叙说我的故事,其中,“死亡如风,常败武神”,是在与我开玩笑。并且,后来我无意知道,愚人节那天游戏里小兵的头像换成的是德莱文,所以我去看德莱文的故事背景,看得我笑疼肚子,我还很佩服拳头设计师能写出这样搞笑的文章呢。2017年,我写了封信“致世界各国人的信”,后来不久,我就幻觉般的回想起我在2002年设计DOTA这款游戏的事了。那几天我很兴奋,回忆不断。跟着,我便逐渐回想起“玩笑斧头”,可能是我写的,亚索,也可能是我在2009年设计的。各种回忆附带幻觉,层层叠起,我按照本能去追寻我写“玩笑斧头”的真相,回忆起“死亡实验”可能也是我写的,但我害怕这些碎片般的回忆是错觉。我唯一能凭据的是,我确实在台湾鲜网连载《异界杀手》时,曾给Leonardo DiCaprio写了封信。那封信如此重要,我却为什么要删除呢?是因为我要给自己留个线索与记号么?
Going back to my first suspicion that Yasuo was the story I designed. At first, I didn’t know it was a certain year. When I played LOL Yasuo, I was always puzzled by the line "I am still looking for my way home". I felt that he fits my unique story. classic. At that time, I didn't have Yasuo's idea of my design. At first, I thought that Riot knew me. After all, I was already well-known in the world at that time. I suspect that Riot is telling my story, in which, "Death is like the wind, often defeated by Valkyrie" is joking with me. And, I didn’t intend to know that on April Fool’s Day, the head of the soldier in the game was changed to Delevingne, so I went to see the background of Delevingne’s story. It made me laugh and hurt my stomach. I also admired the fist designer’s ability to write. Publish such a funny article. In 2017, I wrote a letter "Letter to People Around the World". Soon afterwards, I hallucinated in retrospect of how I designed the DOTA game in 2002. I was very excited during those few days, and I kept on remembering. After that, I gradually remembered "Axe King", which may have been written by me, Yasuo, or I designed it in 2009. All kinds of memories are accompanied by hallucinations, layered on top of each other. I follow my instinct to pursue the truth of my writing "Axe King". Recalling the "Death Experiment" may also be written by me, but I am afraid that these fragmented memories are illusions. The only thing I can prove is that I did write a letter to Leonardo DiCaprio when I serialized "The Killer" on Taiwan Xian.com. That letter is so important, why should I delete it? Is it because I want to leave a clue and mark for myself?
如同《记忆碎片》结尾里莱昂纳多问泰迪:我为什么要撕掉警察档案里的12张纸?泰迪回答:因为你要替自己制造一个解不开的迷。
Just as Leonardo asked Teddy at the end of "Memories": Why did I tear off the 12 pieces of paper in the police file? Teddy replied: Because you have to create an insoluble mystery for yourself.
其实,我是在这几天才反复观看《记忆碎片》的,反复推敲里面的对话,因为正是这几天,我又判断《记忆碎片》的15分钟记忆,可能也是我构想的了。事实上,这个世界除了我,谁还会整天想出这些稀奇古怪的事。但是我又相信,世界上还有很多大师,也能造就经典,诸如卡梅隆,或者《越狱》、《Heroes》、《奇幻剧院》,这个世界上多的是小说家了。可是,当今这个世界上唯有我才有如此独一无二的经历。我有时看到一些电影、音乐暗示我这个人,都很神经质的敏感。我这人也很好笑,当我看到LOL的亚索与玩笑斧头,当我看到《死亡实验》,当我看到《记忆碎片》这几部作品的时候,老是怀疑有人在写我的故事,因为我确实太有名了,但后来,现在,我才知道亚索、死亡实验、记忆碎片之所以与我的经历如此息息相关,可能都是我自己制造的,为什么这样,我还没想清楚。实际上2017年左右,我曾碎梦般回想起《记忆碎片》是我设定的,我还核定过印度电影《未知死亡》也是主角只有15分钟记忆这一事实,但我又否定了,百度百科记载《记忆碎片》是2000年出品的,各种奥斯卡剧本奖,也说《记忆碎片》曾在2000年获得最佳原创剧本提名,欧美多的是文学家,所以我认为《记忆碎片》不大可能是我写的。况且这部电影那么长,剪辑的故事一幕一篇,拍摄出来又那么逼真,所以我认可了该编剧的才能,我有点怀疑,有可能欧美一些了解卢梭的人,对我感兴趣,所以解谜般拍了这部电影。只是在近几日,因为我恰好思索在写这篇《我和亚索之间的故事》这封信,我才又头脑发热的回忆起《记忆碎片》可能是我设定的,包括玩笑斧头,包括LOL地图,包括《死亡实验》,都可能是我设定的。或许我就像那句话写的,我在破解一个解不开的迷,以使我回忆起这一生发生的事。
In fact, I only watched "Memories" repeatedly in the past few days, and repeated the dialogue in it, because it is just these few days that I have judged the 15-minute memory of "Memories", which may also be my idea. In fact, besides me in this world, who would think of these weird things all day long. But I also believe that there are many masters in the world who can also create classics, such as Cameron, or "Prison Break", "Heroes", "Fantasy Theater", and many novelists in this world. However, only I have such a unique experience in this world today. I sometimes see movies and music suggesting that I am very nervous and sensitive. I am also very funny. When I see Yasuo and Axe of LOL, when I see "Death Experiment", when I see the works of "Memory Fragment", I always suspect that someone is writing about me. The story, because I was indeed too famous, but then, now, I know that the reason why Yasuo, the death experiment, and the memory fragments are so closely related to my experience may be made by myself. Why is this, I haven’t thought about it. clear. In fact, around 2017, I recalled that "Memories" was set by me. I also approved the fact that the protagonist only has 15 minutes of memory in the Indian movie "Unknown Death", but I denied it again, Baidu The encyclopedia records that "Memories" was produced in 2000. Various Oscar screenplay awards. It also says that "Memories" was nominated for the best original screenplay in 2000. Many European and American writers are writers, so I think "Memories" is not Most likely I wrote it. Besides, this movie is so long, the edited story is one scene after another, and the shooting is so realistic, so I recognized the talent of the screenwriter. I am a little skeptical. It is possible that some people in Europe and America who know Rousseau are interested in me, so solve the mystery. Generally made this movie. Only in the last few days, because I happened to be thinking about writing this letter "The Story Between Me and Yasuo", I remembered that "Memories" might have been set by me, including King Axe. , Including the LOL map, including "Death Experiment", may be set by me. Maybe I am just like that sentence, I am cracking an insoluble mystery, so that I can recall what happened in this life.
2009年,我在火车站,那是我痛苦并快乐的一日。我尝到了复仇雪恨的滋味。我心里呢喃的亚索台词,简直像在以诗词描绘自己的人生。我为什么要设计亚索这个人物呢?我知道因为以我的名气,以后会有某款游戏使用它。我唯一并不知道的是它会被LOL使用了。好像,Nobody也是我那日谱曲的,但我没法肯定是我先设计了亚索后,谱曲Nobody,还是先谱曲Nobody,再设计亚索的,这不重要。总之,我表演完扑克魔术后,为什么要在心里设计亚索和Nobody吧,或许有所目的,或许是我想秀。相信喜欢玩LOL的玩家,都知道亚索这个英雄很秀绚,想玩亚索的也想秀,那么我想说,亚索的设计师其实已经很秀绚了。因为他在半小时内,连续表演了扑克魔术、亚索台词、Nobody乐曲。这很神奇,就像电脑屏幕里那些亚索五杀操作,帅呆了……
In 2009, I was at the train station. It was a painful and happy day. I have tasted the taste of revenge. The lines of Yasuo whispering in my heart are like describing my life in poetry. Why should I design the character of Yasuo? I know that because of my fame, some game will use it in the future. The only thing I don't know is that it will be used by LOL. It seems that Nobody composed the music that day, but I can't be sure that after I first designed Yasuo, I wrote Nobody first, and then I designed Yasuo. It doesn't matter. In short, after I performed the poker magic, why should I design Yasuo and Nobody in my heart? Maybe there is a purpose, maybe I want to show. I believe players who like to play LOL know that the hero Yasuo is very beautiful, and those who want to play Yasuo also want to show off. Then I want to say that Yasuo's designer is actually very beautiful. Because he performed poker magic, Yasuo's lines, and Nobody's music continuously within half an hour. This is amazing, just like those Yasuo five kills operations on the computer screen, so handsome...
我试着阐述我是如何重构记忆,回忆亚索的吧。我脑里想着自己当时的坐姿,然后一遍遍的默念:死亡如风,常败武神……我还在寻找回家的路……还是别出手了,反正是我赢……如果你是来杀我的,希望你把朋友也带上……人们一直在往我的剑上撞……我命由我不由天……我之初心,永世不忘……回首往昔,更进一步……吾虽浪迹天涯,却未迷失本心……这个故事,还没有完结……剑之故事,以血为墨……阿杀击,哈杀击……有些故事,绝对不会无趣……正义,好个冠冕堂皇之词……仁义道德,也是一种奢侈……树叶的一生,只是为了归根吗……且随疾风前行,身后亦须留心……死亡如风,常伴吾身……灭亡之路,短得超乎你的想象……
I try to explain how I reconstructed my memory, recalling Yasuo. I thought about my sitting posture in my mind, and then meditated over and over again: Death is like the wind, always defeated by the Valkyrie... I'm still looking for a way home... or don't shoot anymore, I will win anyway... if you are here Kill me, I hope you will bring your friends with me... People keep hitting my sword... I can’t help but my fate... My heart will never be forgotten... Looking back on the past and going further... Wandering around the world, but not lost in my heart... This story is not over yet... The story of the sword, with blood as ink... A kill, a kill... Some stories will never be boring... Justice, good one High-sounding words...Benevolence, righteousness and morality are also a luxury...Is the leaf's life just to get back to the root...And if you move forward with the wind, you must be careful behind you...Death is like the wind, always with me...The road to destruction, Shorter than you can imagine...
2009年,我在火车站,等我想完亚索的台词后,便开始构思他的玩法:反正没事,我想想这个英雄的玩法吧……首先,他的名字叫“yasuo”……亚索是中国唐朝人……亚索一剑直刺,会有剑气伤敌,当刺到第二次,会形成一个旋风烈焰,于是可以发出一个类似霸王丸的旋风,可以去玩一下街机游戏里侍魂3的霸王丸,当亚索的旋风击飞敌人,可以按一个健跟上大招,就像侍魂3霸王丸的大绝招,别的英雄也有击飞的能力,可让亚索配合跟上大招……亚索可以无限在小兵之间移来移去,但伤害很低,但是亚索的天赋是暴击,有时攻击能造成两倍伤害,问题是,英雄会有天赋设定么?……亚索有个健,可以发出风之障壁,抵挡魔法师的远程攻击,他可以克制魔法师……等等,亚索移动到小兵身上时也可以斩出旋风,跟上大招,但他的直刺攻击力也不高……这样,嗯,这个英雄设计完了,新人玩他会死得快,暴击,完全靠装备……以后如果有某个游戏公司使用这个英雄,玩法就这样,人物形象和攻击方式可以参考侍魂3的霸王丸……
In 2009, I was at the train station. After I thought about Yasuo’s lines, I began to conceive of his gameplay: Anyway, it’s okay, let me think about how this hero plays... First of all, his name is "yasuo"... Yasuo Suo is from the Tang Dynasty in China... Yasuo stabs straight with a sword, and the sword will hurt the enemy. When the stabbing is the second time, it will form a whirlwind flame, so you can send out a whirlwind similar to Bawang Maru. You can go to the arcade game. The Bawang Maru of Samurai Shodown 3, when Yasuo’s whirlwind hits the enemy, you can press a key to keep up with the big move, just like the great trick of Samurai Shodown 3 Hawangmaru, other heroes also have the ability to knock, and Yasuo can cooperate to keep up. Big move... Yasuo can move between minions infinitely, but the damage is very low, but Yasuo's talent is critical strike, and sometimes attacks can cause twice the damage. The question is, does the hero have a talent setting? … Yasuo has a health, can send out the wind barrier, resist the magician’s long-range attacks, he can restrain the magician... Wait, Yasuo can also cut out the whirlwind and keep up with the big move when he moves to the minion, but His straight stabbing attack power is not high... So, um, this hero is designed, and newcomers will die quickly, crit, and completely rely on equipment... If a game company uses this hero in the future, the gameplay will be like this. The character image and attack method can refer to the Bawang Maru of Samurai Soul 3...
写到这里,世界上的LOL玩家,该知道亚索多么有意思了。也该明白,亚索为什么这么像日本人,包括他说的“阿杀击”,都让人误以为他是日本人。而日本某些人,说亚索其实是武神宫本武藏,其实也是有依据的,因为侍魂3的霸王丸,其设定就来自宫本武藏,而以宫本武藏在日本的高手地位,也的确配得上亚索这个风靡全球的英雄。不过,因为亚索看起来太像日本人了,导致他在LOL里虽然人气至高,却让很多玩家讨厌,尤其是中国,中国玩家最恨日本人了,偏偏亚索又那么好玩,让中国玩家对他又爱又恨。包括其它国家一些人,也因为亚索的日本形象歧视亚索,而拳头公司,则不停的削弱亚索能力,于是国际戏称亚索为“托儿索”。其实,我对亚索玩法的理解是,他该在前期也强一点,可以加一点基础攻击力,毕竟他的q和e都伤害很低,但如果这样,亚索恐怕真会出现在国际赛局里了。稍后,我可能会提及一下LOL比赛里的作弊事件。
At this point, LOL players in the world should know how interesting Yasuo is. It should also be understood that why Yasuo is so Japanese, including what he said "A kill" makes people mistakenly think that he is Japanese. Some people in Japan say that Yasuo is actually Valkyrie Miyamoto Musashi, which is actually based on the fact that the Bawang Maru of Samurai Soul 3 comes from Miyamoto Musashi, and Miyamoto Musashi’s status as a master in Japan is also It is indeed worthy of Yasuo, a hero who has taken the world by storm. However, because Yasuo looks too Japanese, although he is the most popular in LOL, many players hate him, especially China. Chinese players hate the Japanese the most, but Yasuo is so fun to let Chinese players Love and hate him. Including some people in other countries, they also discriminate against Yasuo because of Yasuo's image of Japan, and the leading company constantly weakens Yasuo's ability, so the international nickname Yasuo is "childcare." In fact, my understanding of Yasuo’s gameplay is that he should also be stronger in the early stage and can add a little basic attack power. After all, his q and e are very low damage, but if so, Yasuo may really appear in the international competition. In the game. Later, I may mention cheating in the LOL game.
说到这,其实日本应该感谢我,虽然我也感谢某些日本人曾帮助过我,试想,LOL是风靡全球的网络游戏,亚索则是LOL里人气至高的英雄,那么亚索借助了霸王丸形象,其实等于是给日本剑客打了形象广告。(某日我得知,LOL曾让玩家给受欢迎英雄投票,结果亚索的票数第一名。同日,我无意看到一幅漫画,亚索身着布片上衣,于是记起了我在2002年的某个夜晚,曾光着上身,手里拿把弯刀,披着Leonardo DiCaprio的画幅游走街头——我这才知道,亚索的衣服为什么是块布了,感谢你们的幽默,我笑了。)要知道日本人在世界的形象,真不好的,是亚索的出现,才让人们以另外的眼睛看日本。这对日本的明星推广、产品推广、政治活动、文化输出,都有好处,所以日本人应该想想怎么给“亚索”支付一笔广告费。至于我,用霸王丸形象设计了亚索这个英雄,并成功被LOL采纳,又有什么好处,我仅仅想秀绚一下而已,即使拳头公司愿意支付给我设计费,呵呵,光凭一个亚索的设计,又能得到多少稿费呢!我倒是挺想获得设计DOTA的费用,但看起来,无论是拳头,还是V社,还是暴雪,都不想支付给我。
Speaking of this, Japan should actually thank me, although I also thank some Japanese people for helping me, just imagine, LOL is the most popular online game in the world, Yasuo is the most popular hero in LOL, then Yasuo used the Overlord The image of Maru is actually an image advertisement for Japanese swordsmen. (One day I learned that LOL had asked players to vote for popular heroes, and Yasuo got the first place in the vote. On the same day, I didn’t intend to see a cartoon in which Yasuo was wearing a cloth top, so I remembered that I was in One night in 2002, Zeng was naked, with a machete in his hand, and wandered the streets in Leonardo DiCaprio's paintings-I just know why Yasuo's clothes are clothed, thank you for your humor, I I laughed.) To know the image of the Japanese in the world, it is really bad. It is the appearance of Yasuo that allows people to see Japan with another eye. This is good for Japanese celebrity promotion, product promotion, political activities, and cultural output, so Japanese people should think about how to pay an advertising fee for "Yasuo". As for me, I designed the hero of Yasuo with the image of Bawang Maru and was successfully adopted by LOL. What good is it? I just want to show off, even if the leading company is willing to pay me the design fee, haha, just a Yasuo How much manuscript fee can you get for your design! I really want to get the cost of designing Dota, but it seems that neither Riot, V Company, or Blizzard want to pay me.
我的职业是写作,真正让我在世界获得一席之地的,是我写了《诗画乐·初恋》、《王族》、《异界杀手》、《天手》这些作品。至于我说我创造了DOTA、The Mass、亚索、Nobody、鹤之泣、死亡实验、记忆碎片,这些都无关紧要,因为现在这个世界根本很少人知道这些作品是我创造的。我现在最想的是在世界各国出版我的小说,以正当的方式销售小说,也使出版公司赢取无数金银。但看起来,目前我在中国大陆的情况使我很难出版这些小说,而世界各国某些知情的人,比如各国情报局,也没帮我出版小说的想法。我这一生,凡是干谋取工资的事,都会被人藐视,凡是不计报酬为人献计的事,都会被采纳。比如,我曾帮人成为富翁,但他后来不联系我,讽刺吧,呵呵!
My profession is writing. What really gave me a place in the world was my writing works such as "Poetry, Painting and Music: First Love", "Royal Family", "Other World Killer", and "Heaven Hand". As for me saying that I created DOTA, The Mass, Yasuo, Nobody, Crane's Cry, Death Experiment, Memory Fragments, these are irrelevant, because few people in this world know that these works were created by me. What I want most now is to publish my novels in various countries in the world, sell the novels in a legitimate way, and also make the publishing company win countless gold and silver. But it seems that my current situation in mainland China makes it difficult for me to publish these novels, and some people in the world, such as national intelligence bureaus, have no idea to help me publish novels. In my whole life, everything that I do for wages will be despised, and everything that I do for others regardless of remuneration will be accepted. For example, I used to help people become rich, but he didn't contact me afterwards. Be ironic, haha!
我在中国都是什么情况呢?说一下我玩LOL的经历吧。
我从小就是一个游戏迷,这在中国,是种痛苦,因为沉迷游戏会影响学习。但奇怪的是,当我成年后,并且写出很多经典小说后,居然认为这种电视、电脑、手机的游戏是与象棋一般有益的游戏。我玩一些小型的游戏很快乐,它能让我感到工作有价值,尽管,它对一些学生,尤其是小学生,很有危害性。我在少年时,经常去街机店玩那些日本游戏,比如侍魂系列,我知道那种游戏的外交含义,但侍魂3真的让我体验到看武侠小说的乐趣了。……后来,2001年巧合发生的那件事,我懒得解释为什么,但事实是我与日本有朋友关系了。我在这里也不想提2001年那种深奥的哲学问题。我只说2002年,或2003年,我创作了DOTA,是因为我从小玩过很多街机游戏,我还是象棋少年高手,我会写作,所以我具有了创作一款游戏的能力。实际上,22岁的我还很稚嫩,是个年龄阶段的高手而已。我以为,DOTA及LOL为什么能在市场上成功,一是我创造了类似古罗马竞技场的布局,二是我借鉴了街机对战游戏的规则,三是我利用了象棋的混战配合,四是我确实经历独特。让我分析一下LOL的玩法吧,三条路,其实每条路都是一个街机对战游戏;给对战设定金币奖励,于是角色会随着成长变成高手或低手;五个英雄,相互配合,方便其中两个英雄走来走去的伏杀,并可在野区杀怪;防御塔,说明游戏取胜的规则不是靠个人实战能力取胜的,而是像象棋一般保护“主帅”;攻击速度、移动速度、生命偷取、无限复活,这些是在表现武侠小说的高手特质。LOL里有个英雄,叫易大师,我记不得自己设计他了,只知道他的名字“易”是黄易的“易”,只知道如果我写了这款游戏,必定会设计一个模板人物,至于现在在玩LOL,觉得他是个大Bug,因为玩他操作简单却过分厉害,我用亚索很难打赢他。
What is my situation in China? Tell me about my experience of playing LOL.
I have been a game fan since I was a child. This is a pain in China, because indulging in games will affect learning. But the strange thing is that when I became an adult and wrote a lot of classic novels, I actually thought that this kind of TV, computer, and mobile phone games are as useful games as chess. I am very happy to play some small games. It makes me feel valuable in my work, although it is very harmful to some students, especially elementary school students. When I was a teenager, I used to go to arcade stores to play those Japanese games, such as the Samurai Soul series. I knew the diplomatic meaning of that game, but Samurai Soul 3 really made me experience the fun of watching martial arts novels. ...Later, I was too lazy to explain why that happened by coincidence in 2001, but the fact is that I have a friend relationship with Japan. I also don't want to mention the profound philosophical issues of 2001. I only said that in 2002 or 2003, I created DOTA because I played a lot of arcade games since I was a kid. I am still a young chess master and I can write, so I have the ability to create a game. In fact, at the age of 22, I am still very immature, a master of age. I think why DOTA and LOL can succeed in the market. First, I created a layout similar to the ancient Roman arena. Second, I borrowed the rules of arcade battle games. Third, I took advantage of the melee of chess. The fourth was me. The experience is truly unique. Let me analyze the gameplay of LOL. There are three roads. In fact, each road is an arcade battle game. Set gold rewards for the battle, so the character will become a master or a low hand as it grows. Five heroes cooperate with each other. , It is convenient for two of the heroes to walk around and kill monsters in the wild; the defensive tower shows that the rules of the game to win are not based on personal combat ability, but like chess to protect the "master"; attack speed, Movement speed, life stealing, unlimited resurrection, these are the master characteristics of martial arts novels. There is a hero in LOL called Master Yi. I can’t remember designing him by myself. I only know that his name "Yi" is Huang Yi's "Yi". I only know that if I write this game, I will definitely design a template character. , As for playing LOL now, I think he is a big bug, because playing with him is simple but too powerful, it is difficult for me to beat him with Yasuo.
虽然我是个游戏迷,却很少玩大型网络游戏,诸如《传奇》、《魔兽世界》、《QQ幻想》,因为它们让我觉得无聊,我只喜欢玩《帝国时代》,后来还迷恋过《骑马与砍杀·战团》、《海岛大亨系列》,或许它们具有操作性或故事性,我曾为网吧他人玩《真三国》、《DOTA》、《澄海》而感到好笑,也不想去理解他们为什么喜欢,因为我一眼就看出这种MOBA游戏操作很简单,但后来正是因为它们操作简单的轻松愉快的娱乐性吸引了我,我一直很佩服《帝国时代2》的职业玩家,但对LOL的职业玩家不太感兴趣,虽然我偶尔也喜欢看LOL的比赛视频,这两年,LOL世界赛突然空前的被中国战队拿了冠军,我很费解,也颇怀疑是幕后作弊。因为我就住在中国,我对中国人的素质极为了解,中国足球队永远战胜不了韩国队,中国生产的某款奶粉也造假有毒,还有耸人听闻的是,中国作家也造假,《三重门》是韩寒他爸写的,郭敬明花钱找人代写文章,阿Q现象,假天才,多不胜数。说回LOL比赛,中国在2012年首次参加LOL全球赛后的7年里始终战绩可悲,我公布了DOTA是我设计后,他们却在2018年及2019连获冠军,这种成绩很奇怪。可笑可悲么,我,DOTA的发明人,居然也有个身份证是中国的,然而我是中国人么?我相信自己是中国人么?我能接受自己是中国人么?不过,全地球的人,不要因为现在中国人的素质藐视中国,事实上中国曾是历史上的世界第一帝国,它有奇怪的文明传承,诸如现在流行中国的武侠小说,它就将在未来垄断全球。
Although I am a game fan, I rarely play large-scale online games, such as "Legend", "World of Warcraft", "QQ Fantasy", because they make me feel boring, I only like to play "Age of Empires", and then I was obsessed with " Horseback Riding and Blade Fight: Battle Group, and "Island Tycoon Series", maybe they are operational or storytelling. I used to play "Dynasty Three Kingdoms", "DOTA" and "Chenghai" for others in Internet cafes and felt funny, but I don't want to understand. Why do they like it, because I can tell at a glance that this kind of MOBA game is very simple to operate, but then it is precisely because of their simple operation that they are easy and enjoyable and entertaining. I have always admired the professional players of "Age of Empires 2", but I am not very interested in LOL professional players. Although I occasionally like to watch LOL game videos, in the past two years, the LOL World Championship has suddenly been won by the Chinese team for an unprecedented time. I am puzzled and suspect that it is cheating behind the scenes. Because I live in China, I know the quality of Chinese people very well. The Chinese football team will never beat the South Korean team. A certain milk powder produced in China is also fake and poisonous. What is sensational is that Chinese writers also fake it, "Triple Door" It was written by Han Han's father, and Peng Jiuyang spent money to find someone to write the article. The Ah Q phenomenon, fake genius, there are countless. Speaking of the LOL competition, China has always had a sad record in the 7 years after participating in the LOL Global Games for the first time in 2012. After I announced that DOTA was my design, they won consecutive championships in 2018 and 2019. This result is very strange. It's ridiculous and sad, I, the inventor of Dota, actually have an ID card that is Chinese, but am I Chinese? Do I believe that I am Chinese? Can I accept that I am Chinese? However, people on the whole earth, do not despise China because of the quality of the Chinese people. In fact, China was the world’s first empire in history. It has a strange heritage of civilization. For example, Chinese martial arts novels are popular now, and it will be in the future. Monopolize the world.
2001年的事件的确对我的人生影响太大了,几乎影响了我一生的作为。我就像《记忆碎片》里泰迪说的:你活在梦里。我在这个世界行走的时候,老是告诉自己,这一半是真实的,那一半是虚假的,那一半是虚假的,这一半是真实的。我开始感到疲乏了,于是我反反复复一遍一遍的去玩LOL,获得麻醉,或者,我为自己制造的游戏而笑。《记忆碎片》里的主角有一点点类似我,亚索也有些类似我,他们都是我的代号。我也不知道我在这个世界到底有多少代号,我真正需要的代号是“作家”,这个字眼意味着你能靠工作生活,而我目前一直都很难靠些微稿费生活,所以我认为我不是“作家”。我在写作,但我将与其它职业作家区分开来,起码,我很不愿让我的名字与所有中国作家排在一起。因为我认为自己不是中国人。我将使世界各国人相信一点,21世纪的所有中国流行作家都在学习我写的写作秘籍,但我只将他们称为“偷窃者”。
The events of 2001 did have a great impact on my life, almost affecting my life. I'm like Teddy said in "Memory Fragments": You live in a dream. When I walk in this world, I always tell myself that this half is real, that half is false, that half is false, and this half is real. I started to feel tired, so I played LOL over and over again to get anesthesia, or I laughed at the game I made. The protagonist in "Memories" resembles me a little bit, and Yasuo resembles me a bit, they are all my code names. I don’t know how many code names I have in this world. The code name I really need is "writer". This word means that you can live by work, and it is difficult for me to live on a small amount of manuscript fees, so I think I am not. "writer". I am writing, but I will distinguish it from other professional writers. At least, I don't want my name to be aligned with all Chinese writers. Because I think I am not Chinese. I will convince people from all over the world that all popular Chinese writers in the 21st century are learning my writing secrets, but I only call them "thief".
在我的记忆里,为什么《记忆碎片》会让我如此魂牵梦萦呢?并非因为它可能是我参与创作的,并非它是欧美当代名家才华横溢地编制的,而是它的人设,涉及到两个人物,一是卢梭,二是卡夫卡。看过《记忆碎片》的人,都会为他只有15分钟记忆而奇怪,实际上,他类似《变形记》里的主角高尔,一觉醒来,发现自己生活在一间陌生的旅馆里,自己在自言自语的描述这一状况。至于《记忆碎片》里的萨米,其实模仿卢梭,原创者曾今阅读过《忏悔录》,所以时至今日,就像莱昂纳多·谢尔比在回忆萨米。因为卢梭太有名了,我称他为罗说,所以我也相信很多欧美作家,了解他,加之知道我,这是我曾今认为《记忆碎片》全部是欧美人创作的最大因素。事实上,不仅我认可克里斯托佛·诺兰、乔纳森·诺兰的才华,很多电影奖项也认可了他的才华,他当然可能看过《变形记》或《忏悔录》,他编写的《记忆碎片》的种种细节,以及逻辑,推理,都称得上是福尔摩斯的作者。而我,其实很多时候都自觉渺小,假使我偶尔性也想来个福尔摩斯的作者,我首先得怀疑一点,即我到底是不是我所说这些作品的作者?
In my memory, why does "Memory Fragment" make me so lingering? It is not because it may have been created by me, or because it was created by the talents of contemporary European and American masters, but because of its personality, involving two characters, one is Rousseau and the other is Kafka. Anyone who has watched "Fragments of Memories" would be surprised that he only has 15 minutes of memory. In fact, he is similar to the protagonist Gore in "The Metamorphosis". When he wakes up, he finds himself living in a strange hotel. Describing this situation in self-talk. As for the Sammy in "Memory Fragments", he actually imitated Rousseau. The original creator had read "Confessions", so today it is like Leonardo Shelby remembering Sammy. Because Rousseau is so famous, I call him Luo said, so I also believe in many European and American writers, knowing him, and knowing me, this is the biggest factor that I once thought that "Memories" are all European and American creations. In fact, not only did I recognize the talents of Christopher Nolan and Jonathan Nolan, but many film awards also recognized his talents. Of course he may have seen "The Metamorphosis" or "The Confession", which he wrote The details, logic and reasoning of "Fragments of Memory" can be regarded as the author of Sherlock Holmes. And I, in fact, often feel insignificant. If I occasionally want to be an author of Sherlock Holmes, I must first wonder if I am the author of these works.
在我的写作生涯里,我把文学与小说区分开来了,即我认为文学是学术性质的,而小说只是售卖商品。所以我会构思《记忆碎片》这种毫无市场价值的文艺片,也会创作《DOTA》这样的娱乐商品。我想对乔纳森·诺兰说,抱歉,这部电影没给你带来过多收入,但我佩服你,相信很多人也会佩服你,或我。而且实际上克里斯托佛·诺兰本身是个大赚其钱的知名导演,他在2006年的《致命魔术》里担任编剧,2008年是《蝙蝠侠·黑暗骑士》的编剧,2014年创作了名作《星际穿越》,他不必去想钱的事了。百度百科里记载《记忆碎片》是2000年拍摄的,完全不必认真,主角名叫Leonardo DiCaprio,这只是一场游戏。包括《死亡实验》,随口而言是由1971年一场斯坦福监狱实验改编的,也不必当真,主角是77号,一场游戏而已。
In my writing career, I have distinguished literature from novels, that is, I think literature is academic, and novels are only merchandise. Therefore, I will conceive of a literary film like "Memories" that has no market value, and I will also create entertainment products like "DOTA". I want to say to Jonathan Nolan, sorry, this movie did not bring you too much income, but I admire you, I believe many people will admire you, or me. And in fact, Christopher Nolan himself is a well-known director who makes a lot of money. He was a screenwriter in "Fatal Magic" in 2006, and a screenwriter of "Batman Dark Knight" in 2008. He wrote in 2014 The masterpiece "Interstellar", he doesn't have to think about money anymore. It is recorded in Baidu Encyclopedia that "Shards of Memory" was shot in 2000, so you don't have to take it seriously. The protagonist is named Leonardo DiCaprio. This is just a game. Including "Death Experiment", casually adapted from a Stanford prison experiment in 1971, you don't have to take it seriously. The protagonist is No. 77, which is just a game.
我已经说了太多我创作的事了,相信有些观众看到这里,已经会吃惊得瞠目结舌了。然而我也有点担忧,就是害怕出错,害怕我所指的这些作品里有一个不是我创作,仅仅是我替代性的记忆幻觉罢了。我说的这些作品DOTA、The Mass、亚索、Nobody、鹤之泣、死亡实验、记忆碎片。其中,我最相信DOTA、The Mass、亚索、死亡实验、记忆碎片是我设定的,因为我是文学大师,我有能力创作这些。至于音乐作品Nobody和鹤之泣,我就难有十足把握了,真担心是幻觉,然后受人嘲笑。尤其是Nobody这首歌,已在国际享有盛名,除了韩国Wonder Girls女团演唱它之外,世界各国还有几百个别的歌手也以Nobody为名作曲演唱,都比得上Take Me Away这首歌的盛况了。也因此,我怀疑世界音乐圈已在流传我是Nobody作者的事了。但看起来,韩国很荒谬,他们在中国网络上故意写Nobody是2008年发行的,如同《记忆碎片》里莱昂纳多对自己说的话:要防范别人故意混淆你,替你乱写字条。相比起来,我觉得还是克里斯托佛·诺兰对我友好得多了,我感到萨米像是我心中的卢梭,或许因为克里斯托佛·诺兰是文化人吧。
I have already said too much about my creation, and I believe some viewers will be dumbfounded when they see this. However, I am also a little worried, that is, I am afraid of making mistakes. I am afraid that one of the works I am referring to is not created by me, but merely my alternate memory hallucinations. The works I mentioned are DOTA, The Mass, Yasuo, Nobody, Crane's Cry, Death Experiment, Memory Fragments. Among them, I most believe that DOTA, The Mass, Yasuo, the death experiment, and memory fragments are set by me, because I am a master of literature and I have the ability to create these. As for the music works Nobody and Crane's Cry, I can hardly be sure of it. I am really worried that it is an illusion, and then I will be laughed at. In particular, Nobody’s song is already well-known internationally. In addition to the Korean Wonder Girls girl group singing it, hundreds of individual singers from all over the world also compose and sing under the name Nobody, which is comparable to Take Me Away. The grand occasion of the song. Because of this, I suspect that the world music circle has been circulating that I am the author of Nobody. But it seems that South Korea is ridiculous. They deliberately wrote that Nobody was released in 2008 on the Chinese Internet, just like what Leonardo said to himself in "Memories": to prevent others from deliberately confuse you and write indiscriminately for you. In comparison, I think Christopher Nolan is much more friendly to me. I feel that Sammy is like Rousseau in my heart, perhaps because Christopher Nolan is a cultural person.
后来我发现百度百科记载的《记忆碎片》的出品时间是2004年,然而网络记载顶峰娱乐并没有出品过《记忆碎片》。至于《死亡实验》,我之所以较为相信它是我设定的,因为网络虽然记载它上映于2009年,但我记得,好像是在2013年以后,中国网络才开始有这部电影的。后来我又在网上搜到《未知死亡》的信息,获知它是2008年上映的,有的说是2005年上映的,并有好多2009年的电影评论,我感到很头晕,我又很难记得自己究竟是在几几年看过《未知死亡》的了,好像是2013年以后,那段时间我曾把《未知死亡》片尾曲Guzarish 存入我的酷狗音乐里,但又记不起来了。这瞬间,让我很怀疑自己,我查找的真相的一半是幻觉,另一半则靠推理。其中推理一点是,《记忆碎片》剧情简介记载主角名叫莱昂纳多,这与美国影星Leonardo DiCaprio同名,为什么会同名呢?倒像有人与我开玩笑。要知我很确信自己在2012年写给莱昂纳多的信,我奇怪经历的开场那晚就有莱昂纳多的出场,我绝对相信这些记忆,所以我想,该正是《记忆碎片》剧情简介里写主角是莱昂纳多,才是引起我以为我是这片作者的导火线。另外我有过忘记The Mass是我参与作曲的经历,所以我会以为我还忘记过别的东西。我真的很疑惑,很奇怪,这种设定,15分钟的记忆能力,生活中乱写纸条,还有谁会编写这么奇怪的故事呢?它与我的生活如此共鸣,简直使我联想不断,不能克制。有个事实是,我这20年来看过的电影超过几百部,但从没哪部让我感到是写我的;或许另一个事实是,《记忆碎片》这则故事很吻合我的生活经历,才会让我沉陷进它的故事里,会荒谬的以为作者是自己。《记忆碎片》的剧本太完美了,它让我钦佩,让我迷信,我只能说,佩服这位导演以及作家。据说片里的one相机,出产于2003年。后来我查找《记忆碎片》资料,得知一段话:当史蒂夫·托布罗斯基(萨米·詹金斯的扮演者)过来跟我讨论这个角色的时候,他是我发现的第一个真正了解到萨米才是这个故事支柱的人,他真的领悟到了萨米这个人物是如何将故事整合在一起,并且产生推动作用。这里问题,诺兰是原创导演,可为何会有史蒂夫·托布罗斯基过来设计萨米这个人物角色呢?还有整部电影,为何演员出现这么多编剧?
Later, I discovered that the "Shards of Memory" recorded on Baidu Baike was produced in 2004, but the online record that Peak Entertainment did not produce "Shards of Memory". As for "Death Experiment", the reason why I believe it was set by me is because although the Internet records that it was released in 2009, I remember that it seems that the Chinese Internet began to have this movie after 2013. Later, I searched for information about "Unknown Death" on the Internet, and learned that it was released in 2008, some said it was released in 2005, and there were a lot of movie reviews from 2009. I felt dizzy and it was hard to remember. How many years have I watched "Unknown Death", it seems to be after 2013. At that time, I saved the "Unknown Death" ending song Guzarish in my Kugou music, but I can't remember it anymore. . At this moment, I was very suspicious of myself. Half of the truth I found was an illusion, and the other half relied on reasoning. One point of reasoning is that the protagonist’s name is Leonardo, which is the same name as the American movie star Leonardo DiCaprio, in the synopsis of "Memories". Why does it have the same name? It's like someone is joking with me. You must know that I am very convinced of the letter I wrote to Leonardo in 2012. Leonardo appeared on the opening night of my strange experience. I absolutely believe in these memories, so I think it should be the "Fragmented Memory" "The protagonist in the synopsis was Leonardo, which was the fuse that made me think I was the author of this film. In addition, I have forgotten that The Mass is my experience in composing music, so I think I have forgotten something else. I am really puzzled, very strange, this kind of setting, 15 minutes of memory, scribbled notes in life, who else would write such a strange story? It resonates so much with my life, it makes me think constantly, and I can't restrain it. The fact is that I have watched more than a few hundred movies in the past 20 years, but none of them made me feel that I was written about me; perhaps another fact is that the story of "Memories" fits my life experience very well. , Will make me sink into its story, will absurdly think that the author is myself. The script of "Memories" is so perfect. It makes me admire and superstitious. I can only say, admire this director and writer. It is said that the one camera in the film was produced in 2003. Later, I searched for "Memories" and learned a passage: When Steve Tobrowski (played by Sammy Jenkins) came to discuss this role with me, he was the first real thing I found The person who understands that Sami is the backbone of the story, he really understands how the character Sami integrates the story together and has a driving effect. The question here is that Nolan is an original director, but why did Steve Tobrowski come over to design the character of Sammy? And the whole movie, why are there so many screenwriters?
大家别玩我了,把真实资料递给我吧!
Everyone, stop playing with me and pass me the real information!
此信完毕,2020年5月2日,海岛写。

No comments:
Post a Comment