Dear Monica, your smile is like the spring wind soaking the soil, the summer snow in the Arctic, the autumn golden maple leaves spinning, and the winter Antarctic sun. Time always stands on the back of a horse or a turtle, and memories are full of sorrow and infinite melancholy! So many years have passed, and when I think back to the past, it is sometimes the water city of Venice, sometimes the pyramids of ancient Egypt, the revolving lanterns, the paper-leather show, and the ink painting. Therefore, I want to draw a sports car for you as a gift, my sister. Just like the Statue of Liberty presented by France to the United States. I heard that the Lifetime Achievement Award of the San Sebastian International Film Festival in 2017 was awarded to you. This is really happy. You know, as a model, you played in "The Apartment" directed by Gilles Mimouni by chance. It is a masterpiece in the film industry, comparable to "Titanic". In fact, French is very beautiful, and modern French is the most phonetic alphabet. For example, mo is a single syllable, and adding a k at the end makes it mok. Isn't it simple and nice? By the way, do you still remember the happy times we spent together, that kind of friendship? If you also want to start a company and become a female entrepreneur, I can help you. The book I wrote is "Poetry, Painting, Music, First Love". I borrowed your portrait and made a cover for this book. Thanks.
尊敬的莫妮卡,您的微笑,仿佛春天的风浸湿土壤,夏天的北极地之雪,秋天的黄金枫叶旋转,冬天的南极之日。时间,总是站在马背上,或者伫立于乌龟背上,回忆,饱满一种种的忧伤,与无限的惆怅!这么多年过去了,回想曾今,忽而是威尼斯的水上城市,忽而是古埃及的金字塔,走马灯,纸皮戏,油墨画,故,我想为你绘画一款跑车作为礼物,我的姐姐。如同是法国赠送给美国的自由女神像。我听说,2017年的圣塞巴斯蒂安国际电影节终身成就奖颁给了你,这真令人高兴,要知你当年作为模特儿,机缘巧合,出演了Gilles Mimouni导演的《公寓》,那是一部电影界的名著,比美《泰坦尼克号》。其实,法语很优美,现代法语更是最拼音化的字母文字,比如,读mo是一个单独音节,后面随便加个k,就读成了mok,是不是挺简单,挺好听?对了,还记得我们曾今一起度过的欢乐时光吗,那种友情,如果你也想开一家公司,做女企业家,我可以助你一臂之力。我写的书是《诗画乐·初恋》,我借了你的肖像,制作了一张这本书的封面,Thank you。
My Portrait我的肖像
Clear photo清晰照



No comments:
Post a Comment