有个事情是极为可笑的,中国政府以为这条狗穿军装,就设法包庇,殊不知他们是台湾间谍、日本间谍也未知可否。因为联合国各国一直关注此事,中国越是逼迫我联合国越是逼迫中国,这对台湾大有利益,而中国共产党还因为一件军装就设法包庇。我自从知道脑里有机器,就在这些年反复四五次的去医院拍摄X光片,但每次检查结果,X光片都显示正常。显然这里面藏有问题,要么是医院故意如此,要么是X光机器遭到遥控,要么是这种偷窃美国计算机技术的微型芯片强大到令X光片都拍摄不出来(我在此赞美美国发明了的计算机,仅仅是台湾邪恶人士偷窃这种技术,才令我如此的,同时希望联合国快点惩罚台湾,快点派遣国际警察逮捕这些罪犯)。可笑的是,现在美国命令台湾全面进攻中国,如果有国民党也以这种机器给很多中共领导人安装上,共产党也以这种机器给很多国民党领导人安装上,并且遥控X光片也照不出来,那么后果如何?
另外,尊敬的联合国人士,你们可知这些中国恐怖主义嚣张到什么程度。我略举一事,在我2009年至2012年创作《异界杀手》的日子里,他一直通过传音器说话,我创作《异界杀手》整整一百万字,都是一边写作,一边听他狗叫的。还有,因为这个恐怖主义分子被日本某个军团抓住了,令人按住他,狠狠的搞他屁股,自从2022年起,不仅是有脑电波攻击我的大脑使我头疼,在我家门公路上也有人装了音响,传出很响的噪音喇叭声,几乎天天如此,我要问联合国、美国,你们的情报局也该听见了我门口路上的汽车喇叭声,那极为刺耳的噪音,你们怎么都能忍受。台湾(有可能是日本间谍)如此邪恶,你们不如也派人在共产党与国民党会议厅装上这种喇叭,每当共产党、国民党领袖开会,就不停按喇叭,看看这些人是否受得了。
另外,我还要以另外的角度说说这些恐怖主义分子。这个被日本士兵狠狠搞屁股的中国、台湾狗,好像是在2009年的时候被美国、英国、法国、俄罗斯、德国、日本、印度、台湾、韩国、以色列的情报局搜索到了,于是屡屡被殴打,还要他下跪,学狗叫,以示惩罚,所以我在传音器里又听他说:饶命啊,别打我了,我服了,受不了了,我再也不敢了,放过我吧……
我都不知道,世界各国的国际警察既然已经搜索到了这些犯罪恐怖主义分子,为什么不开枪全部杀死他们。为什么不安排一个医生,帮我取出脑里机器。难道,世界各国的正义人士,总统,警察,能够忍受存在这种“思维语言翻译器”,亵渎文明,侮辱科学家,形同强奸各国文化夫人么?
尊敬的联合国,写到这里,你们是否理解了我为什么多次宣称我不是中国人么?如同耶稣以为他不是犹太人。
以下,我复制一份《世界人权宣言》,并根据宣言里的法规,写一些我的人权受到侵犯的各种证据给大家看。
2024年2月9日,.海岛(Island)写。
There's something incredibly ridiculous. The Chinese government, assuming this person is wearing a military uniform, is trying to shield them, unaware that they're actually Taiwanese or even Japanese spies. Because the United Nations and other countries have been paying close attention to this matter, the more China pressures us, the more the UN pressures China, which is greatly beneficial to Taiwan. Yet, the Chinese Communist Party is trying to shield them just because of a piece of military uniform. Ever since I learned I had a machine in my brain, I've gone to the hospital four or five times over the years for X-rays, but each time, the results have been normal. Clearly, there's a problem. Either the hospital did this intentionally, or the X-ray machine is being remotely controlled, or the microchip, stolen from American computer technology, is so powerful that it prevents X-rays from being taken. (I commend the United States for inventing computers; it's only the theft of this technology by the evil people in Taiwan that has caused this. I also hope the United Nations will quickly punish Taiwan and send international police to arrest these criminals.) The ridiculous thing is that now that the United States has ordered Taiwan to launch a full-scale attack on China, what if the Kuomintang also installed such machines on many CCP leaders, or the Communist Party also installed such machines on many Kuomintang leaders, and remotely controlled X-rays still prevented them from being taken? What would the consequences be? Furthermore, respected UN officials, do you have any idea of the rampant brazenness of these Chinese terrorists? Let me give you one example: from 2009 to 2012, when I was writing "Alien Killer," he constantly spoke through a microphone. I wrote the entire one million words of "Alien Killer" while listening to his barking. Furthermore, because this terrorist was captured by a Japanese military unit, they had him pinned down and severely assaulted. Since 2022, not only have I been experiencing brainwave attacks that have given me headaches, but someone has also installed speakers on the road in front of my house, blasting out extremely loud horns. This happens almost daily. I want to ask the UN and the US: your intelligence agencies must have heard the car horns blaring on the road in front of my house. How can you tolerate such an irritating noise? Taiwan (possibly Japanese spies) is so evil! Why don't you also have people install these speakers in the meeting rooms of the Communist Party and the Kuomintang? Whenever the leaders of the two parties hold a meeting, they'll constantly honk their horns and see if they can handle it.
Also, I want to discuss these terrorists from another perspective. This Chinese, Taiwanese dog who was brutally screwed by Japanese soldiers was apparently tracked down by intelligence agencies from the US, UK, France, Russia, Germany, Japan, India, Taiwan, South Korea, and Israel in 2009. He was repeatedly beaten, forced to kneel, and bark like a dog as punishment. So I heard him say over the speakerphone: "Have mercy! Stop beating me! I give in! I can't take it anymore! I won't dare to do it again! Please let me go..."
I don't understand why, now that the international police have tracked down these criminal terrorists, they haven't shot them all. Why haven't they arranged for a doctor to remove the machine from my brain? Could the righteous people, presidents, and police of the world tolerate the existence of this "mind-language translator" that desecrates civilization, insults scientists, and is tantamount to raping the cultural heritage of various countries?
Dear United Nations, having written this, do you understand why I have repeatedly claimed that I am not Chinese? Just as Jesus thought he was not Jewish.
Below, I have copied the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and, based on the provisions of the Declaration, I have provided some evidence of the violations of my human rights. February 9, 2024, Island wrote.
No comments:
Post a Comment