现在我阐述完了文学的问题,该是阐述“精神病医院法规”的问题了。
我要求联合国颁布一项“精神病院法律”,规定任何国家的精神病院,治疗精神疾病时,最多只能强制囚禁治疗三个月。因为精神疾病一旦发作,会使人失去思维能力,而通过药物与囚禁同时治疗,病人基本可在短则一个月内,长则三个月内恢复思维能力。故而强制治疗的时间仅在三个月内。但是病人出院后要自己注意吃药。
我是谁?世界名著《诗画乐·初恋》、《圣地(DOTA3)游戏设计秘籍》、《神幻六迹》、世界名曲《The Mass》、《布兰诗歌》、《世界各国语言翻译系统》的创作者,闻名世界,载入历史,然而我却是一个患有精神疾病的人。
Now that I have finished discussing the issue of literature, it is time to discuss the issue of "mental hospital regulations".
I request the United Nations to enact a "mental hospital law" that stipulates that mental hospitals in any country can only forcibly detain patients for a maximum of three months when treating mental illness. Because once a mental illness breaks out, it will cause a person to lose their ability to think, and through the combination of medication and confinement, the patient can basically recover their ability to think within a month or three months. Therefore, the time for compulsory treatment is only three months. However, patients should take medicine after being discharged from the hospital.
Who am I? I am the creator of the world-famous works "Poetry, Painting, Music, First Love", "Holy Land (DOTA3) Game Design Cheats", "Six Traces of Fantasy", the world-famous songs "The Mass", "Bran Poetry", and "World Language Translation System". I am famous all over the world and recorded in history, but I am a person with mental illness.
No comments:
Post a Comment