2025-08-23

我所设计的MOBA游戏3代哪些游戏玩法可以向联合国申请版权保护法

我所设计的MOBA游戏3代哪些游戏玩法可以向联合国申请版权保护法

其实我所设计的MOBA游戏玩法十分独特,可以说是游戏界的世界奇迹。它最明显的特征是,这类游戏全是三条路,在现在所谓的MOBA游戏里,超过100个公司,超过100款网游或手游,都用这张四方形地图、三角基地、三条路的模式制作MOBA游戏。所以这种地图模型可以构成版权专利。另外,这种游戏的作战特点,具有独创性,我在2002年设计了英雄对战的攻击速度、移动速度、生命偷取、武器合成、超神推塔、远古遗迹可以构成版权专利,因为它们在以前的任何游戏里是没有的,属于我首创的,另外,我在设计这些作战特点的时候,还计算了一些数值,即武士的攻防数值,肉盾的攻防数值,魔法师的攻防数值,虽然当时我没全部计算完成,但后来Euls、Guinsoo、Icefrog他们根据我粗略计算的数学模型,计算完成了《DOTA2》和《英雄联盟》的数值。这些都可以构成版权专利。至于现在,我所写的《超神(DOTA3)游戏设计秘籍》会加入武功秘籍、采药炼丹、寻找神器、跑步、跳跃、防御、卸力、英雄故事、英雄形象、英雄动作、世界观、神话环境这些游戏特点,也可以构成版权专利。现在世界各国MOBA游戏层出不穷,其所用的地图模型,全跟DOTA一模一样,甚至就连英雄技能和物品功能也抄袭得一模一样,如果当年暴雪公司事先把DOTA作为一款游戏开发出来的话,其实是可以控告这些游戏侵权的,那么以后也就不会有Valve与暴雪的DOTA版权之争了,LOL也没版权做不出来,更何况后来的神之浩劫、炽焰帝国、虚荣、王者荣耀、决战平安京、红莲之王众多的DOTA类游戏也更做不出来了。所以,我于今日2025.9.1日向联合国著作权版权保护法院申请,《圣地(DOTA3)》、即《超神(DOTA3)》,其中2020年所写的所有具有独创性的游戏内容,包括武功秘籍、采药炼丹、寻找神器、跑步、跳跃、防御、卸力、英雄故事、英雄形象、英雄动作、世界观、神话环境这些元素,不可私自盗用。模仿可以,借鉴可以,参考可以,评论可以,但如果是一模一样的抄袭,必须向我购买版权专利,并且,说良心话,我所出售的这些专利,定价并不很高,相较于年利润2000亿美元至60000亿美元,这些版权专利仅卖100亿美元的话,实在是很低,而不是很高。当然,我更希望能有哪个国家的世界著名拍卖会,能邀请我拍卖掉这些版权专利,而不是等我死后,世界各国很多游戏公司免费制作这种游戏。

我的版权宣言说完了,祝大家玩游戏快乐,也欢迎大家多来阅读我写的其它小说作品,再见。

2025.9.1

——海岛

The MOBA gameplay I designed is truly unique, a true marvel in the gaming world. Its most notable characteristic is that it features three lanes. In today's MOBA landscape, over 100 companies and online and mobile games utilize this square map, triangular base, and three lanes. Therefore, this map model is patentable. Furthermore, the combat features of this game are truly original. The attack speed, movement speed, life steal, weapon synthesis, tower push, and ancient ruins features I designed for hero battles in 2002 are patentable because they were not previously found in any other game and were my original creations. Furthermore, when designing these combat features, I also calculated certain stats, including the attack and defense stats of warriors, tanks, and mages. Although I didn't complete all of these calculations at the time, Euls, Guinsoo, and Icefrog later calculated these stats for Dota 2 and League of Legends based on my rough mathematical model. All of these are also patentable. As for now, my book "Super God (DOTA3) Game Design Cheats" includes game features such as martial arts secrets, herbal medicine alchemy, artifact hunting, running, jumping, defense, force dissipation, heroic stories, hero images, heroic actions, worldviews, and mythological environments, which can also constitute copyright patents. Nowadays, MOBA games are emerging in various countries around the world, and the map models they use are exactly the same as DOTA. Even the hero skills and item functions are copied exactly. If Blizzard had developed DOTA as a game in advance, they could actually sue these games for copyright infringement. Then there would be no DOTA copyright dispute between Valve and Blizzard, and League of Legends would not have been produced without the copyright. Moreover, the subsequent DOTA-like games such as Smite, Blazing Empire, Vainglory, Honor of Kings, Onmyoji Arena, and Crimson Lord would not have been produced. Therefore, today, September 1, 2025, I filed a petition with the United Nations Copyright Court for the protection of all original game content written in 2020 for "Holy Land (DOTA 3)", also known as "Super God (DOTA 3)", including martial arts secrets, herbal medicine alchemy, artifact hunting, running, jumping, defense, force dissipation, heroic stories, heroic images, heroic movements, world view, and mythological environments. Imitation is allowed, reference is allowed, and commentary is allowed, but if it is an exact copy, the copyrights and patents must be purchased from me. Honestly, the price I'm selling these patents for is not very high. Compared to my annual profits of $200 billion to $600 billion, a mere $10 billion for these copyrights and patents is indeed very low, not very high. Of course, I would much rather a world-renowned auction house in some country invite me to auction off these copyrights and patents, rather than waiting for my death and having many game companies around the world produce this game for free. That concludes my copyright notice. Happy gaming, and I welcome you all to read my other novels. Goodbye.

 

September 1, 2025

—Island

No comments:

Post a Comment